Rookies starting threads

1,731 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Tegridy
Not a Bot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know there's been some quality breaking news or folks like JFF starting a thread on premium, but it seems like 95% of the rookies starting threads are trolls or spam.

There have been a ton of threads started in the last few weeks by rookies/bots linking to a blog which seems to be attempting to infest computer / phones with superAIDS.

Curious if you guys have looked into something that would prevent rookies from starting threads, or at the very least making them have an Ag Tag or premium account before posting. In my opinion it is gotten a bit out of hand.
Tegridy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Moxley said:

I know there's been some quality breaking news or folks like JFF starting a thread on premium, but it seems like 95% of the rookies starting threads are trolls or spam.

There have been a ton of threads started in the last few weeks by rookies/bots linking to a blog which seems to be attempting to infest computer / phones with superAIDS.

Curious if you guys have looked into something that would prevent rookies from starting threads, or at the very least making them have an Ag Tag or premium account before posting. In my opinion it is gotten a bit out of hand.
Blue star for "SuperAIDS" reference
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.