Still getting logged out

873 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ooshwa
King moto moto
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Staph.

Every time I step away from more than an hour on either my windows based computer, my iphone or my ipad, I have to log back in.

Its been like this for awhile, any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks and Gig'em
Ol Army 01 Post Boobs
ooshwa
Staff
AG
First, try clearing your TexAgs cookies, by going to:

https://texags.com/help/clearcookies

Then re-login with the Remember Me option selected

If you get logged out again, before you re-login, go to:

https://texags.com/help/showcookies

This page will show the TexAgs cookies present in your browser. There should be one called "LOGIN" in the list. If its there and you're not logged in, we have an issue on our side. If its not there, then some setting or plugin in your browsers is preventing it from being stored.

Let me know what you uncover.
King moto moto
AG
I've done everything you described one all three devices and still have the issue.
Ol Army 01 Post Boobs
ooshwa
Staff
AG
When you were being prompted to re-login, did you go to the show cookies page? If so, was "login" listed on the page?
King moto moto
AG
I did and the login did not show
Ol Army 01 Post Boobs
ooshwa
Staff
AG
That means your various browsers are set not to preserve cookies or something is clearing them. I assume you are not in private browsing mode?

The only other thing I can offer is to remotely login to your desktop and take a look at what is happening. Let me know if you want to take that step.
King moto moto
AG
I remember a month ago when this issue started to happen that it was affecting users that have spaces in their user name... was there any truth to that?
Ol Army 01 Post Boobs
ooshwa
Staff
AG
yes, but no longer. and if the login cookie isn't even present, the site isn't even trying to log you back in.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.