Embedded Tweets Not Showing Up

1,356 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by FJB
Pahdz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't know if this began when I upgraded to Windows 10 last week, and I don't think it has anything to do with work filters because on my laptop at home not connected to our work VPN they still don't show up. Embedded images and videos still work. Any ideas?
Ducks4brkfast
AG
I'm having the same issue.

Any fix Pahdz?
lucid
AG
Do you have an ad blocker installed? We've seen reports of embedded tweets being blocked.
Pahdz
You know I'm not sure. I'm using Chrome and haven't installed and additional add ons. I thought maybe it was while either on my company's network at the office or while in AnyConnect at home, bit even when not logged on to the AnyConnect VPN client it still is an issue.
Pahdz
so if I go to the twitter.com site on my laptop from Chrome or Microsoft Edge, it looks all jacked up, large fonts, nothing aligned, etc. I'm starting to wonder if this was part of some Windows 10 upgrade security deal or what, really at a loss.
FJB
AG
I just posted in another post, that I'm having a similar issue. If I go directly to Twitter, I can see tweets. Just getting nothing when trying to even see a tweet someone embeds in a post. Just looks like a blank space in the post.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.