Starring a post on ipad

629 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by NCNJ1217
NCNJ1217
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I usually browse Texags on Ipad using the Desktop version of the site.

Last couple days something mildly annoying has been happening. When I star a post (with my finger, on the touch screen), there is a small popup right there saying "Un-star post". I have to touch another random area of the screen for it to go away.

I just tested and it's not happening on my iPhone on the mobile version of the site. So maybe it's supposed to be a thing that comes up when hovering the mouse, but on iPad since there is a touch screen but no mouse, it's giving weird results. I don't know.

Just wanted to pass it along.

"Merely having an open mind is nothing. The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid."

-G.K. Chesterton
lucid
AG
Thanks for the heads up! I'll check it out.
lucid
AG
We adjusted some things yesterday with this. Have you noticed an improvement?
NCNJ1217
AG
Yes, fixed! Thank you. At first I thought it didn't work, but then closed Texags and restarted my browser app. Everything back to normal now.
"Merely having an open mind is nothing. The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid."

-G.K. Chesterton
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.