Website on iOS Keeps Logging Me Out

1,344 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ooshwa
Eskimo D. Walker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have been a TexAgs user for years and only recently have started experiencing an issue. In the past, I would log into the TexAgs site from my iPad and every time I returned to the site I would already be logged in. Now, however, after a short period (approximately 30 minutes) I get logged out and have to log back in.

I do have the "remember me" box checked on the login screen, but that doesn't seem to have any effect. It also doesn't "remember me" after it logs me out I have to enter my User Name and Password every time.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
On your iPad, got to Home > Settings > Safari, and make sure you are not blocking cookies.
Eskimo D. Walker
AG
I am not blocking cookies.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
Perhaps, is your browser in Private Browsing mode? It should not be if you want to stay logged in.

Eskimo D. Walker
AG
Not in Private Browsing mode either. It's kept me logged in today for the past couple of hours (since my OP above). I'll monitor it the rest of the day and see if it logs me out again.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
Alright, you could try clearing your TexAgs specific cookies with this link, and then login again.
Eskimo D. Walker
AG
OK. I've cleared my cookies and logged back in. Will check it today and let you know what behavior I see.
Eskimo D. Walker
AG
ooshwa said:

Alright, you could try clearing your TexAgs specific cookies with this link, and then login again.
I was just logged out again after remain8ng logged in most of the day. Not sure what's going on, but this just started happening a few weeks ago and had never happened for years prior. Perhaps an upgrade on your end changed something?
Eskimo D. Walker
AG
I also just realized that this doesn't happen on my iPhone. Only on my iPad.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
no changes on our end (in this area)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.