Scheule Alert Bar Request:

1,121 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Austin Ag
Austin Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A request:

There are times when I log into TexAgs randomly throughout the day and I'm unaware that a sporting event is currently going on. Example is the SEC Soccer Championships this year that occurred during the day and the schedule is not known previously as it is a tournament. Later that night I will log in only to see posts about how the game went.

I know that the sports calendar is listed on the very bottom of TexAgs, but it is way on the bottom and it is sport specific (it shows Football by default and you have to click each sport tab to check schedules AND only 5 sports are listed).

My request is for an alert bar at the top of the website that can scroll current events for that day.

For instance, this Friday Jan 26th it could scroll:
8:00 TexAgs Live >>> 12:00 W-Tennis vs. Tx St. (12thManTv) >>> 4:00 W-Tennis vs. Sam Hou. (12thManTv) >>>4:00 T&F vs. Ark (SEC+) >>> 7:00 MSwm/Dive vs. SMU (SEC+)

Thoughts?

Example

Edit attempt to correct spelling error of "schedule".
Austin Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
One more note...the schedules on the bottom of the website that are sport specific are not available on the mobile site. More reason for my wish item.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.