Staff, would you PLEASE

1,435 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ooshwa
smstork1007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have whomever writes the programming for this site, put in code so that when you are starting a NEW TOPIC, that the POST button is not active until there is content in the reply section. This is not a hard fix, and it will end the BS non stop title only posting that goes on around here way to much.

Thanks in advance.
Dusty_Dawg_Ag
S
Zanex, try a few.
Here4Beer
AG
Dusty_Dawg_Ag said:

Zanex, try a few.

Xanax*
Vortex
AG
Here4Beer said:

Dusty_Dawg_Ag said:

Zanex, try a few.

Xanax*
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
I don't understand how this bothers some of you so.damn much.
Dusty_Dawg_Ag
S
Here4Beer said:

Dusty_Dawg_Ag said:

Zanex, try a few.

Xanax*

One too many and you see the result!
AgInTheColony
AG
It would just result in a bunch of 1 character posts. Not really any different.
bonfarr
AG
AgInTheColony said:

It would just result in a bunch of 1 character posts. Not really any different.

Yes it would because the post could be downvoted.

The reason people are posting blank spaces is so they can comment in rhe second space and the post cant be downvoted.
willowratio
AG
alprazolam*
hillcountryag86
AG
smstork1007 said:

Have whomever writes the programming for this site, put in code so that when you are starting a NEW TOPIC, that the POST button is not active until there is content in the reply section. This is not a hard fix, and it will end the BS non stop title only posting that goes on around here way to much.

Thanks in advance.

So you think there are to many title only posts?
smstork1007
AG
Dusty, I'm not paranoid nor have anxiety, I do however get tired of BS posters using this as a way to go around being flagged for stupid post. And it it becoming more and more prevalent.

Limon, it bothers me because I do my best to open each and every thread, though not always successful. I like to be informed of all info, along with abreast of the board posters opinions. And it has become far to common for the common Troll to post nothing but a title in order to subvert the flagging of post. Its an easy IT fix, and if it makes this community a better place, why would you or anyone *****h about it, other than because *****ing is the cool thing to do on TexAgs these days.

Either way, I used the posting function to get a message/thought process across to someone on staff. If it works, great, if it doesn't, I won't lose any sleep over it.
smstork1007
AG
Yes I do, its almost ALWAYS done to subvert the flagging of said dumb ass post. But that's just my opinion. If you want, start taking note of the same posters that do it on a regular basis, and you might not agree with, but you will understand where I am coming from.

No biggie either way.
hillcountryag86
AG
Never mind. Was being a smartass, not serious.

Best of luck with your IT suggestion.
tamuaggie2014
tamuaggie2014
Davanji84
AG
Gota De Limon said:

I don't understand how this bothers some of you so.damn much.
Texags: where if you "ain't" whining, you "ain't" trying
Dusty_Dawg_Ag
S
I was just playing around man.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
smstork1007 said:

Thanks in advance.
under discussion...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.