Billy's Lunch Hour

2,160 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Agly Duckling
supermanrv
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can you tell me the best way to listen to the lunch hour on my phone(android)?

Is there a way to download it and listen to it?

My phone can't fast forward it and it often stops so when I try to fast forward I have to start it all over.

Thanks
lucid
AG
Yes, you can download the segment:

1. Click the speaker icon, as shown below by the red arrow.

2. Open the menu

3. Click the download icon. The mp3 file should begin downloading.

supermanrv
AG
Thanks and Gig'em!
The Agly Duckling
I just tried that and the three little vertical dots that are apparently a "menu" do not appear. I'm trying to download TexAgs Radio and Belucci Hour podcasts and I can't find a way to do it.

I have a Mac, if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance. Kinda frustrated.
lucid
AG
Sully Penny said:

I just tried that and the three little vertical dots that are apparently a "menu" do not appear. I'm trying to download TexAgs Radio and Belucci Hour podcasts and I can't find a way to do it.

Sorry for the trouble you've been having.

If you're doing this from a Mac, first click the speaker icon, like in the first picture above. That should open up the file and it should start playing.

Next, go to File, then Save in the top menu.

From there you can select the location where you want to download the file to.

The Agly Duckling
lucid said:

Sully Penny said:

If you're doing this from a Mac, first click the speaker icon, like in the first picture above. That should open up the file and it should start playing.

Thank you for your response! I went to "File," and there was no option for "Save," so I went to "Save As," and it would not allow me to save it as an mp3, only as a ".webarchive," which does not produce sound, and is just an image.

The way it used to work, I'd click whatever icon indicated the "download" option while holding down my control button, and it would go straight to my "Downloads" folder.

I am using Safari. Is that presenting a problem?
The Agly Duckling
Can someone please give me instructions on how to download audio from TexAgs into a podcast form?

I used to do this effortlessly, put them onto my iPod, and listen to them whenever I wanted. I can't do that now. Can someone tell me how to do this?

Thanks, and Gig 'em.
lucid
AG
Sully Penny said:

lucid said:

Sully Penny said:

Thank you for your response! I went to "File," and there was no option for "Save," so I went to "Save As," and it would not allow me to save it as an mp3, only as a ".webarchive," which does not produce sound, and is just an image.

The way it used to work, I'd click whatever icon indicated the "download" option while holding down my control button, and it would go straight to my "Downloads" folder.

I am using Safari. Is that presenting a problem?
Instead of Save As, try doing Command+Click on any of the media controls (ex. the pause button) when you have the audio file open on your Mac.

A menu should appear with the option Download Video As... which should let you save the audio file to your computer.
The Agly Duckling
Thank you for your response, lucid, but I had already tried those tactics, then tried them again at your suggestion, and it's still not working.

It used to work.

Can somebody help me, please? I am paying for access that I used to get and can't access it anymore because someone at TexAgs changed it.

Thank you in advance! I want to listen to this stuff while at the gym, while driving, etc., and I can't.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.