Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Pendleton Whisky and/or Bourbon

608 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Texaspainter
ETX Ag 97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is either the whisky or bourbon from Pendleton worth trying?
Col. Steve Austin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hell yeah! Can't speak to the bourbon, but Pendleton whiskey is so, so smooth. Best Canadian whiskey I've had by far. One of my favorites.
ETX Ag 97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Col. Steve Austin said:

Hell yeah! Can't speak to the bourbon, but Pendleton whiskey is so, so smooth. Best Canadian whiskey I've had by far. One of my favorites.

Well, that's enough for me. I'll give them a try. Thanks
Texaspainter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I really like Pendleton Midnight. Smooth sipper.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.