Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Asian Dinner Night

10,728 Views | 107 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Scotts Tot
houag80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I figured it out. Tanker is Schloss....indulging in his narcissism.
GAC06
AG
Schloss probably knows how to use the internet to find good recipes
HTownAg98
Tanker123 said:

Ag_07 said:

No one is acting like a culinary titan.

All I see is some critiques along with some pretty well thought out constructive criticism that's delivered respectfully and you being an ass.

If you don't want to hear it then don't post your recipes.

And that is what will happen. Because all you folks like to whine and b@tch.

He has not even used the recipe but wants to interject his assumptions because he knows it all. Carry on with your circle jerk club. lol

You don't have to go away mad, just go away.
Tanker123
Some of you must defend the turf!
agcrock2005
AG
Tanker123 said:

Some of you must defend the turf!
Finally a comment that didn't end with "lol"...you're maturing!
FIDO*98*
AG
Says he wants to write a cookbook - Never posts an original recipe or pictures of his food
Says he helps people with PTSD - Plagiarized an article and posted it as his own
Says he is retired - Collects disability
Claims to be rich from gambling - Never shows evidence

I wish staff would ban tanker
fav13andac1)c
AG
DiskoTroop said:

We sure this isn't a Fido sock?

I know yall don't get along, but there is no comparison. This Tanker guy is downright weird. It's almost like he's rage baiting. I don't understand it. How can any logical person that has read recipes not see what he has posted is impossible to fully comprehend? How are we supposed to know if there are missing steps, amounts, or entire ingredients? It's HIS freaking recipe!
B-1 83
AG
Tanker123 said:

Irony is you act like a culinary titan, but you whine and b@tch about instructions on cooking rice. Then your buddies say stupid things like "yeah cooked rice is confusing, but I don't like green peppers".
Did my statement about green peppers in fried rice really get that scrambled in your brain? This is what I really said:
Quote:

I love fried rice, but bell pepper seems odd in there.
I like green peppers, but in fried rice it still seems odd.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Tanker123
This thread proves that no good deed goes unpunished................
LPHA
AG
Where was the good deed?
DiskoTroop
This board is not without its unnecessary or unprovoked criticism. This is not one of those cases.
Ag_07
AG
LPHA said:

Where was the good deed?

Tanker gracing with his all knowing culinary expertise whether we asked for it or not.

Just having him here is a special privilege that we should not take for granted.
Naveronski
AG
Oh man, Tanker made his way over to the food board. He's often on the military board claiming to help everyone with PTSD and threatening to leave TexAgs… but never follows through. Y'all enjoy.
HTownAg98
We've been dealing with this for a while now. The schtick is getting old.
Scotts Tot
AG
Tanker123 said:

NColoradoAG said:

I am almost certain the OP is an AI bot gone rogue.
lol There is no shame in my game. I help people with PTSD. I know military tactics. Wrote a cookbook. I will also make a ton of money wagering on college football. I retired at 45 with a six-figure retirement. Life is sweet!

Are you saying you retired at 45 with a few hundred thousand dollars? What do your expenses look like to stretch that for 40+ years?
DiskoTroop
Jesus please stop
Naveronski
AG
Scotts Tot said:

Tanker123 said:

NColoradoAG said:

I am almost certain the OP is an AI bot gone rogue.
lol There is no shame in my game. I help people with PTSD. I know military tactics. Wrote a cookbook. I will also make a ton of money wagering on college football. I retired at 45 with a six-figure retirement. Life is sweet!

Are you saying you retired at 45 with a few hundred thousand dollars? What do your expenses look like to stretch that for 40+ years?
If he's a disabled veteran has he's implied elsewhere, he could be receiving up to ~$4k/mo tax free for life.
Mathguy64
AG
Normally I'm all for letting this idiot ramble on for entertainment purposes.

But that one needs to be flagged and a long timeout issued.
Eliminatus
AG
Mathguy64 said:

Normally I'm all for letting this idiot ramble on for entertainment purposes.

But that one needs to be flagged and a long timeout issued.

Bout 95% sure this is just the latest iteration of at least one other username already. Bans don't mean **** to a fair number of those who get them. They just pop back up and confuse everyone until pieces are connected and the new socks can be identified. Barnes and hedge are just two other examples.
Naveronski
AG
Looks like his post, my reply, and whoever replied to me were all stealth deleted by staph.
Mathguy64
AG
Sometimes, it would be better to leave evidence of the crime.
sanitariex
AG
Another classic TexAgs thread!
StinkyPinky
AG
The man is a complete idiot. Just ignore him. He will never go away as promised spewing the same lies. Has zero awareness. Just put him on ignore and move on.
Ornlu
AG
Do you ever think maybe he's an AI-generated plant by staff, intended to drive up engagement because it's practically impossible not to dogpile his beyond-stupid posts?

Because I do.
StinkyPinky
AG
Ornlu said:

Do you ever think maybe he's an AI-generated plant by staff, intended to drive up engagement because it's practically impossible not to dogpile his beyond-stupid posts?

Because I do.
No, because we've figured out who he is. Thus the reason know he's full of it.
Aggie Therapist
AG
This thread is nuts!
Mathguy64
AG
72 hours on a ban, you come back and you go from a post that got filtered to one that you edited to go around them.

You gotta tip your hat to that massive middle finger at staff. Not everyone can pull that off.
bam02
AG
This thread sucked starting with the OP and never got any better. It needs to be put out of its misery.
agcrock2005
AG
bam02 said:

This thread sucked starting with the OP and never got any better. It needs to be put out of its misery.
Your comment made me actually go look at the OP and holy **** it's terrible. Does anyone want me to post a recipe about Asian food?
NColoradoAG
I've opened TexAgs each day for two weeks now just hoping for replies to this thread.
NColoradoAG
bam02 said:

I mean, this is what we were all hoping the banana bbq sauce thread would become but nothings perfect.
sanitariex
AG
bam02 said:

I disagree, it's the sort of disaster that you can't look away from, and have to continue watching!
bam02
AG
Eh I find nothing interesting about trolls.
Txmoe
AG
cslifer
I was hoping this would be the thread where he finally tells us how he became the most successful gambler to ever place a bet on college football.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.