Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

****2024 TexAgs 4 Roses Pick****

33,247 Views | 329 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Pac1698
AgDev01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Here is a link to help the technically challenged.

https://www.securebillpay.net/ng/payBill?sessionKey=cda5fc873b173b58080d09edfb68a1a3b8d5682e5fc51e54ac&clientID=1300
HouseDivided06
AG
Trying to do from iPhone and it's saying there's an error. Anyone else having an issue? I can do it from my work computer in the morning I'm sure but want to make sure it's not user error here. Although not sure what I can do differently. All I do is click on the link and it says error
Aggie Therapist
AG
Check link in post.

Good to go now?
Aggie Therapist
AG
Link fixed.

Try again and let me know!
AgDev01
AG
works now.
Bulldog73
AG
Link worked. I paid, but no receipt yet. Make sure to save the initial payment page as backup.
rca21978
AG
Link worked and receipt received.
RED AG 98
AG
First try failed with <ERROR>. Super helpful. Second try failed with <Duplicate tried within last 5 minutes>. Guess I'll watch my card and try again later if necessary.

ETA: Third try. No luck. I will try again in the morning...
Aggie Therapist
AG
Bulldog73 said:

Link worked. I paid, but no receipt yet. Make sure to save the initial payment page as backup.

Yessir! Screen shots are great too!
srob2004
AG
Worked for me!

Aggie Therapist
AG
Good night ladies and gents.

I appreciate everyones flexibility and understanding of technical difficulties. Remember we do this for the love of bourbon and fellowship, ain't no one getting paid to do these picks and the logistics of it all.

Cheers!
srob2004
AG
Please include your texags handle with emails... i love you all, but cannot keep everyone's handle+real name straight.
Tksymm7
AG
This fourth line is DOGS ON A BONE

LOL that was meant for the stars thread.
IceAg22
AG
I approve this message
jetch17
AG
Getting this on mobile & desktop this morning
Max06
AG
jetch17 said:

Getting this on mobile & desktop this morning

Ditto. Last night & this morning
RED AG 98
AG
5th time's the charm. I recommend using the Donate URL directly from the Bluebonnet Trails Community Services website (https://bbtrails.org/), which is https://www.securebillpay.net/BBTDonate

I think the links above with all the extra session key stuff is what's causing the issue some of us are facing.
Rocketman84
AG
It worked for me last night on a Mac laptop, but they haven't sent the email receipt, and I did check the email box.
William Larue Weller
AG
Gah can't believe I missed this. Filled out the form for the waitlist.
txam92
AG
It won't let me donate because they haven't updated their zip code database. About 4-5 years ago they added a new zip code and changed mine. It was a pain in the beginning because my credit card supported the new zip code and when someone tried to charge to the old zip code, it would get rejected because the address isn't the same. Most places have updated their zip codes, but evidently this one hasn't because it gave me "invalid zip code" when I tried to pay. I can't even pay with a e-check. I know Syb92 so I can work through him to get my donation if that is acceptable.
Icecream_Ag
S
Rocketman84 said:

It worked for me last night on a Mac laptop, but they haven't sent the email receipt, and I did check the email box.
I think there was a 2 or 3 step process AFTER confirmation to actually get the email. Coffee hasn't kicked in yet, but pretty sure I remember having to do more steps last night
jetch17
AG
RED AG 98 said:

5th time's the charm. I recommend using the Donate URL directly from the Bluebonnet Trails Community Services website (https://bbtrails.org/), which is https://www.securebillpay.net/BBTDonate

I think the links above with all the extra session key stuff is what's causing the issue some of us are facing.
Thanks, worked great! Email automatically received after payment.
wessimo
AG

ETA - tried again and it worked the second time
Pac1698
AG
I'm not sure if my donation went through. I used Apple Pay, and then hit the process button and it gave me a message about duplicate payments. Where's the bottle pickup location. If it's Remedy, can I just pick up myself or meet you all there?
slo8140
AG
I donated last night...checked send email receipt. Have not received one, but I screen shotted the confirmation page and sent that to my mule....all paid up. Can't wait for it to come in.
srob2004
AG
For htown we will let u know the bottle release date so u can self pick up. Those who don't come will pick up from me like normal
Pac1698
AG
Thanks! I tried again and it also worked!
Naveronski
AG
Getting the same duplicate message...
SpiderDude
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

Let the payment process begin!

Donation to Bluebonnet Trails Community Services: $10

"Our mission includes the provision of valued services to adults with serious mental illness; to children and adolescents with serious mental illness or emotional disorders, autism or pervasive developmental disorders; to persons with developmental disabilities; to infants and toddlers with developmental delays; and to adults and children with family health care needs."

Donation Link:

https://www.securebillpay.net/ng/payBill?sessionKey=cda5fc873b173b58080d09edfb68a1a3b8d5682e5fc51e54ac&clientID=1300

Email your USERNAME and receipt or screenshot of donation to your mule to receive payment information for bottle.

After the donation, each bottle is $90. This was the lowest the store was able to agree upon for us. Also, take into consideration that our mules are bringing it back to your city on their own choosing and all volunteer. Be nice to your mules!

You will pay your mule $90.

Austin: geoffchud@gmail.com

BCS: betadawg.md@netzero.net

DFW: gdm9298@gmail.com

Houston: c.shaun.roberts@gmail.com

San Antonio/Corpus: erex920@gmail.com

Once your donation has been seen, your name will become yellow
Once your payment has been sent, your name will turn green!

Cheers!

Here's my Venmo for the Austin peeps. No rush. Include your Texags handle in the memo when you send payment please!
Aggie Therapist
AG
Sounds like a lot of issues with donation link.

It's an organization that helps a lot of individuals out with no insurance and or homeless. So probably not the most abundant online network resources. Probably a good thing we are sending them some funds.

That being said, if you are frustrated and it just doesn't seem to work, just work with your mules and give them the $10 so they can donate on your behalf.

We're all Ags, I love you all and trust y'all will get it taken care of without micromanaging everything.

Cheers.
Cowboy Curtis
AG
In for waitlist, or if anyone backs out.
digging tunnels
AG
RED AG 98 said:

This link worked for me no problem
Ted Lasso
AG
After a few different trials, I think i figured out the best way to get the donation.

Go to the website https://bbtrails.org , then go to donations, then fill out the donation accordingly.
Reginald Cousins
S
William Larue Weller said:

Gah can't believe I missed this. Filled out the for for the waitlist.
Don't feel too bad, filled out the google doc and I guess it didn't go through. Got waitlisted for "waiting too long to fill it out" after being like the 5th in line.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Donation went through fine. Emailed a screenshot of my receipt to the mule. Just need payment info for the bottle now.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.