Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

McDonald's Spicy Chicken Sandwich

1,996 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BadMoonRisin
Yesterday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not too bad! Pretty good actually
The Dirty Sock
No. You are wrong and should feel bad.
SpiderDude
AG
The best spicy chicken sandwich I've ever had is The O.G. at Tumble 22 dipped in "Cluckin' Hot". Nothing else comes close. It's technically fast food because they have a drive through. Highly recommend next time you're in ATX. Tumble 22 is doing "Nashville Hot" style chicken better than Nashville.
Matsui
AG
That sandwich is $10. McDonald's is what, $3? Lets compare apples to apples. Popeye's is $3.99.
Yesterday
AG
Just so we're on the same page, I'm talking about the new Crispy Chicken Sandwhich. Not the mcchicken which saved me numerous times in college.
SpiderDude
AG
Matsui said:

That sandwich is $10. McDonald's is what, $3? Lets compare apples to apples. Popeye's is $3.99.

Sure but it's over twice as big. You either split with a friend or eat half and have a meal for later!
Unemployed
AG
SpiderDude said:

The best spicy chicken sandwich I've ever had is The O.G. at Tumble 22 dipped in "Cluckin' Hot". Nothing else comes close. It's technically fast food because they have a drive through. Highly recommend next time you're in ATX. Tumble 22 is doing "Nashville Hot" style chicken better than Nashville.
There's a Tumble 22 at Vintage Park for the Houston folks.

And their spicy chicken sandwich is legit. It actually IS spicy.
htxag09
AG
The first two topics on the food and spirits board at the moment are McDonalds chicken sandwiches and which crap beer can I drink all day and not get drunk.

Peek Peak America
Dumpster Fire
htxag09 said:

The first two topics on the food and spirits board at the moment are McDonalds chicken sandwiches and which crap beer can I drink all day and not get drunk.

Peek America
Peak America!
htxag09
AG
Just doing what I can to contribute
Bruce Almighty
AG
htxag09 said:

Peek Peak America
Right next to the sous vide thread. So what kind of cheap beer can I drink while I sous vide a spicy chicken sandwich?
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
I have tried tumble 22 twice when they first opened and would prefer Mickie Ds

All I tasted was vinegar and it was over cooked
BadMoonRisin
AG
Zaxby's new signature fried chicken sandwich spicy is pretty good too.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.