Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Ranch Water Trend

5,511 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by mavsfan4ever
Keeper of The Spirits
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you haven't tried the ranch riders try them before you knock them. 4 of them will leave you feeling fine
BQ19
AG
The lone river ranch water cans just taste like sprite to me
FIDO*98*
AG
I bought this one over the weekend. Literally undrinkable

CrawfordAg
AG
That's the brand that tastes like burnt popcorn x100...none of them are worth it outside the ranch rider spirits company that's actually uses tequila.
YouBet
AG
I had one at Mesero here in Dallas and it was one of the worst drinks I've ever had.

I've made these at home and was not aware they had a name. I will only do it with average tequila otherwise you are ruining the tequila.

No way I'm buying canned Ranch Waters. Yuck.
jetch17
AG
Just keep a jug of Espolon blanco on hand and make your own accordingly (and stronger)
Speckled Trout
AG
FIDO*98* said:

I bought this one over the weekend. Literally undrinkable

My wife hates this one too. We've had them sitting in our fridge for 5 months. I told her to throw them away.

She generally just makes her own with Casamigos, Topo and lime.
mavsfan4ever
AG
MAROON said:

the only canned version I know of that is not a malt beverage or a seltzer is Ranch Rider Spirits version.

They are pretty good

Yea these are actually good. They aren't super strong (6%) but they actually taste like a ranch water you'd make at home if you made it a little weak. Because they use real tequila. They are definitely worth trying. Doubt most people would drink them at home but are good for the boat, river, pool or other events where you can't have a bottle of liquor with you.

The ones you buy at the grocery store are just hard seltzer. I'm not even sure why they use the name ranch water because it's really confusing. They aren't made with tequila. In fact, I don't even think that they are intending their name of ranch water to be associated with the tequila drink. I think they thought the name sounded cool and would appeal more to guys than hard seltzer.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.