Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************BOURBON/WHISKEY TRADING THREAD************************

873,591 Views | 6463 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by remko12
betadawg1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If it doesn't work out with Lazarus I would be interested. I'm in CS and have a couple of your ISOs.
Texstralian
AG
Local to cs area code 777-5669
Kolache Snob
AG
Thanks..... had no idea........Thats great to know since I paid $40 for the one I have.
Kolache Snob '92
aggiebrother33
Texstralian said:

I've got a RHF for trade still. Haven't seen any trades I'm super interested in yet.

ISO: WFE, ecbp, jd sb bp, discovery 3 or 4, KC 12 bp, other interesting things, $ , unfortunately not ec18

I've got ECBP, Blantons, KC12, Larceny BP, smoke wagon UF

Give me a shout snide 1103 gmail if interested in any of those.
aggiebrother33
Kolache Snob said:

FT: EC18

ISO: RHF or equivalent ($225-$250)

Round Rock, Temple, Waco, Killeen.

Anything else you interested in? KC 12, ECBP, Blantons, Larceny BP?

In Pearland but travel for work
lazuras_dc
AG
Texstralian said:

I'm in college station. What's the level on the disco? I've also got a 1792 sweet wheat opened that I could toss in if you've got something else to add. Also looking for Chattanooga scotch cask, dickle/leopold bro rye collaboration, Sam Houston. Can mix and match.

Mostly full maybe 3 pours gone?. I also saw a disco6 or whatever the current iteration is at the liquor store I could see if they still have an grab that. The JDSBBP is also the military pick I just traded marathon ag for too so it's more valuable/rare than your normal JDSBBP
Texstralian
AG
lazuras_dc said:

Texstralian said:

I'm in college station. What's the level on the disco? I've also got a 1792 sweet wheat opened that I could toss in if you've got something else to add. Also looking for Chattanooga scotch cask, dickle/leopold bro rye collaboration, Sam Houston. Can mix and match.

Mostly full maybe 3 pours gone?. I also saw a disco6 or whatever the current iteration is at the liquor store I could see if they still have an grab that. The JDSBBP is also the military pick I just traded marathon ag for too so it's more valuable/rare than your normal JDSBBP

So to clarify:
Texstralian: RHF

Lazarusdc: disco 3 (opened), disco (7 newest iteration), jdsbbp (military), kc12
lazuras_dc
AG
I don't have the disco7 but I can check back if they still have it Monday and that could be in place of the disco3
But if they don't have it anymore I could only do an opened disco3
Texstralian
AG
Currently working down the list to find a trade amenable to both sides for RHF in this order
Lazdc, betadawg1, then aggiebrother33.
Kolache Snob
AG
I'm already good on the bottles you offered, thanks for reaching out though! Please keep me in mind for any other offers. I can always throw in a kicker...
Kolache Snob '92
William Larue Weller
AG
I could do 2 different batches of ECBP and an Old Kirk (WFE juice) for the RHF?
Texstralian
AG
Rhf trade done
Texstralian
AG
Texstralian said:

RHF trade done
Kolache Snob
AG
I like bourbon, but wine is my LOVE! I am open to trading some ETL, EC18, W12, Weller FP, Blantons, Etc for some Joseph Phelps Insignia, Opus One, Volker Eisele, Sassicaia, chateau lafite rothschild, Etc.

North Austin, College Station, Waco, Temple, Killeen and surrounding areas.
Kolache Snob '92
Wheatables02
AG
FS - Old Forest Barrel Strength Rye - $300 in DFW. No trades. I believe its 128 proof and some change.
aggiebrother33
ISO: JM Cigar Blend any batch 36 or higher preferred.

FT: 2:1 EC BP, EC TB, Larceny BP, Smoke Wagon UU

In Pearland but travel for work. snide 1103 at gmail
TikkaShooter
ISO: McKenna 10 BiB
FT: Eagle Rare

In the SA-NB-ATX corridor
proudaggie02
AG
Any thoughts on secondary value for an ECBP store pick (9 year)?

I'm trying to decide whether it's worth a 25-minute drive to go buy one for $100? My main store will have their own store pick in about a month. I plan to drink a couple and possibly trade a couple for Stagg (Jr), EHT, etc.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
proudaggie02 said:

Any thoughts on secondary value for an ECBP store pick (9 year)?

I'm trying to decide whether it's worth a 25-minute drive to go buy one for $100? My main store will have their own store pick in about a month. I plan to drink a couple and possibly trade a couple for Stagg (Jr), EHT, etc.
Thoughts?

If you're you're not buying to drink a bottle, leave it on the shelf for someone that might actually want to drink it. We gotta break this terrible cycle of buying just to flip
SteveG
AG
No idea on secondary but just got a few ECBP stores picks just as described. I thought until recently all ECBP was 12 but noticed these picks I got were 9 when I picked them up a few weeks ago. Very nice pick and while not 12, still very tasty. Get it and enjoy. Cheers.
proudaggie02
AG
Ducks- What's the point of this thread then? Seems like there's a ton of trading.
AgHawkeye
AG
It is a bit fun to check the bourbon trading thread to tell somebody not to trade.
aggiebrother33
Buying to trade is one thing, but buying to turn around and sell is another. I think Ducks meant of selling just let it be(the questions was what is secondary pricing), but trading that's a different story. Just my .02
Ducks4brkfast
AG
proudaggie02 said:

Ducks- What's the point of this thread then? Seems like there's a ton of trading.
Doesn't bother me. I'm just here for the dusties. And the gang bang.
proudaggie02
AG
aggiebrother33 said:

Buying to trade is one thing, but buying to turn around and sell is another. I think Ducks meant of selling just let it be(the questions was what is secondary pricing), but trading that's a different story. Just my .02
Gotcha. I did say "secondary value" and then referenced trading... so I see that could be interpreted a couple ways. I figured it's easier to know what a bottle is worth instead of asking how many ECBP store picks does it take to get a Stagg or EHT or Weller 12 or OFBB, etc.
proudaggie02
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

proudaggie02 said:

Doesn't bother me. I'm just here for the dusties. And the gang bang.
Ha
aggiebrother33
proudaggie02 said:

aggiebrother33 said:

Gotcha. I did say "secondary value" and then referenced trading... so I see that could be interpreted a couple ways. I figured it's easier to know what a bottle is worth instead of asking how many ECBP store picks does it take to get a Stagg or EHT or Weller 12 or OFBB, etc.

I traded a Stagg Jr for 2 EC BP, but was pretty specific in the batch of EC BP since they vary. EHT I would say the SmB would be a 1:1 rhe EHT SiB may need a kicker. Again, just my .02
Phat32
AG
Usual values:

EHT SmB - $80-100
EHT SiB - $180-200+ (SP $250ish)
ECBP - $85-100
SJR - $225+ (B17 and others $300+, SP $400+)
W12 - $200-250
OWA - $100, SP - $250
WFP - $250+

HTH
jetch17
AG
FFS, bourbon groups are posting about 'drops' of OGD 114 these days? What a time to be alive.
TikkaShooter
Gross
MediAg13
AG
ISO SJr

FT some combo of F&F 14, Blanton's, KC12, LBP, SWUU, WSR and/or doll hair
tripperwill
AG
I've seen them going for between 100-140 on secondary.
MarathonAg12
TikkaShooter said:

ISO: McKenna 10 BiB
FT: Eagle Rare

In the SA-NB-ATX corridor

I can do this. I'm in Round Rock but heading to Fort Sam for drill next weekend. I know you were upset with me ruining the Bourbon Thread but I think we can still be friends.
TikkaShooter
10-4. Yes, bourbon eases all internet squabbles. Ha.

Shoot me an e-mail at username at the yahoo and we can figure out a loc/date
Captain Shotgun
AG
ISO: WFP
FT: 2:1 W12 plus either BT Kosher Wheat or EHT SmB

Local to San Antonio but travel on occasion.
First Page Last Page
Page 77 of 185

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.