Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************BOURBON/WHISKEY TRADING THREAD************************

873,642 Views | 6463 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by remko12
CTGilley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
muessig_will said:

I'm seeing secondary around me 350ish, most the the stores around DFW that don't sell it for retail have it posted at 399
I am not trying to be rude but I am giving you realistic expectations and making sure a fellow Ag at least knows the value before jumping on this.

WFP SP run about $350. Non store picks are closer to $275.

SJr. is running $200+ for batches after 12.

What you see in a "Whiskey Museum" vs secondary trade value is different.

MarathonAg12
muessig_will said:

I'm seeing secondary around me 350ish, most the the stores around DFW that don't sell it for retail have it posted at 399

You don't use mom and pop shop liquor store Pricing for secondary value. I see Weller full proof for $499 in central Texas.
muessig_will
AG
That's fair enough, I have seen 3 bottles WFP non SP sells on trade websites I'm on with the lowest going for 275 and the highest going for 375 in the past month, like I said I'm open to offers, I have seen 3 stagg jr in mom and pop stores in the past 2 weeks 2x listed for 150 and one for 160 so I think 175 to 200 is a fair evaluation for stj
CTGilley
AG
muessig_will said:

That's fair enough, I have seen 3 bottles WFP non SP sells on trade websites I'm on with the lowest going for 275 and the highest going for 375 in the past month, like I said I'm open to offers, I have seen 3 stagg jr in mom and pop stores in the past 2 weeks 2x listed for 150 and one for 160 so I think 175 to 200 is a fair evaluation for stj
$150 at a mom and pop is a surprisingly good deal for Sjr. A little more than I would one to pay but might if I did not have one. It trades 1:1 with W12 (overvalued).

What caught me off guard was not wanting SmB. Sjr. + Smb would be a fair trade slanted in your favor an likely one that would be picked up quickly.

What group did it go for over $300? Trade or Razz? Marathon and I are in a lot of them. Though we are in Central Tx and prices very slightly between here and DFW depending on drops.
CTGilley
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

muessig_will said:

You don't use mom and pop shop liquor store Pricing for secondary value. I see Weller full proof for $499 in central Texas.
I am pretty sure that bottle at Danny's has been there for 3 years.
muessig_will
AG
150 is definitely the cheapest I have seen it for BIN, definitely plenty of places Asking for 200+

One of the groups was a Facebook group (shut down last week ha) the other private, they were traded not Raz so that's where I was basing my value of 350ish as I had seen the average sale was just under that but I'm open to the value of it being around 275- 300 if that is the current rate

I didn't say the value of an EHT small batch was unfair as a kicker, i said that because I didn't want that particular bottle because I have plenty of those- looking for bottle I haven't tried at the moment, again I'm willing to add something or cash if the value of the kicker is higher than the value of the wfp, certainly open to offers

Edit: Grammer
Leanderthal
I have an Elijah Craig BP batch# B521

Located in Austin. I am not a bourbon hunting/flipping pro

Can I get $125 cash?
Sixdrakes
AG
Leanderthal said:

Can I get $125 cash?
No, you might get $100 for it, but $125 is a big stretch.
Chuck Hythloday
AG
Looking to buy a bottle of ORVW in Dallas. Please message me if you have a bottle available.

Thanks
CTGilley
AG
Sixdrakes said:

Leanderthal said:

Can I get $125 cash?
No, you might get $100 for it, but $125 is a big stretch.

$100 cash is possible but more likely for 520 or 920. You can get full secondary in trade 80-100 but when you ask cash the value drops a little. You would be better off trading for a bottle you like.
Maybe a larceny BP?
Elsjuan
AG
You also have to factor shipping when comparing to razz
Boro Ag 2000
AG
I am in search of this guy pictured below (KC 12-year cask). Willing to pay cash or could maybe trade, depending on what you are looking for.

Also interested in any 2021 Booker's - willing to trade an OWA 107 or EHT SmB for 2021-01 or 2021-02 Booker's if you have one to spare and are willing...

reply here or email: txag2000_2002 at yahoo dot com with your price or if you are looking for a trade. Thanks in advance!

Sazerac
AG
ftaggie09 has one we were discussing.
ftaggie09
AG
Boro Ag 2000 said:

I am in search of this guy pictured below (KC 12-year cask). Willing to pay cash or could maybe trade, depending on what you are looking for.

Also interested in any 2021 Booker's - willing to trade an OWA 107 or EHT SmB for 2021-01 or 2021-02 Booker's if you have one to spare and are willing...

reply here or email: txag2000_2002 at yahoo dot com with your price or if you are looking for a trade. Thanks in advance!

I do have one as Sazerac said.

Don't know if I am getting rid or it at this time.

If I do I think it's only fair that Saz gets the first crack, since I told him I wasn't looking to get rid of it at this time.
Sazerac
AG
My offer stands but we haven't made a deal. If you find something you want make the trade.
Boro Ag 2000
AG
What is the ballpark price/trade value? You can email at the address above if you'd rather - even if y'all work out a deal, it will help me if I go to Facebook or some other group informed so I don't get hosed. Thanks!
aggiebrother33
Leanderthal said:

Can I get $125 cash?

I would doubt $125. I have a few A121 that I trade for bottles worth around $75-$90. That being said, I would love to trade an A121 for B521 if you get an extra to compare against my B520 which is a top dog for me. I'll be in San Marcus Thursday if interested?
CTGilley
AG
Worth having and worth drinking but 520 and 920 are 2 of the best batches of ECBP.
aggiebrother33
CTGilley said:

Worth having and worth drinking but 520 and 920 are 2 of the best batches of ECBP.

I have a C920 I haven't opened yet, curious how it compares to the 520(personal favorite). I really like this A121 the more I drink it, even though it's lower proof the spice and finish are amazing. I agree last year was an awesome year for ECBP.
Sixdrakes
AG
CTGilley said:

The B517 batch says hello.
CTGilley
AG
I like 920 the best. All of them are good. I have 121 and 521 but have not opened those.

General review on the internet and from friends claim all the 20s are better but ymmv
jugjug
AG
aggiebrother33 said:

Leanderthal said:

Can I get $125 cash?

I would doubt $125. I have a few A121 that I trade for bottles worth around $75-$90. That being said, I would love to trade an A121 for B521 if you get an extra to compare against my B520 which is a top dog for me. I'll be in San Marcus Thursday if interested?

If this doesn't happen, I have an extra B521 I'd swap for A121 near Dallas
Two Down
AG
Two Down said:

Posting for a buddy but I'll vouch (I actually have the bottle).

FT: Garrison Brothers Laguna Madre 2021 (edit to fix earlier typo)
ISO: $475; or for GTS (non '19) or THH, can include kicker to bridge value on those two. WFP SP + kicker, open to offers
Bumping this and open to offers.
Matsui
AG
SOLD
aggiebrother33
jugjug said:

aggiebrother33 said:

Leanderthal said:

Can I get $125 cash?

If this doesn't happen, I have an extra B521 I'd swap for A121 near Dallas

I have an A121 I'd be happy to trade for B521, and might be up in DFW in the coming weeks for work.
William Larue Weller
AG
ISO: WFE Purple Top 6+ years
FT: Bottles or bucks depending on the deal

Located in Dallas or CStat on game weekends.
austinag1997
AG
Was given a bottle of Chivas Regal 25 yr. Nice blended Scotch.
MarathonAg12
FT: Laguna Madre 2020
ISO: Stagg Jr Batch 12
Copp
What bottles do you have to trade for a purple top?
William Larue Weller
AG
Copp said:

What bottles do you have to trade for a purple top?

Depending on which purple top (age/recipe), any of Blanton's SFTB/Old Kirk/OWA SP/OF150/RR13/MBSR/EHTSiB, etc. Lots of other options too. Anything you're looking for?
MarathonAg12
MarathonAg12 said:

FT: Laguna Madre 2020
ISO: Stagg Jr Batch 12
This is done
Copp
Hmmm. Not sure I want to trade the purple top for those. Would you take cash for the RR13?
William Larue Weller
AG
Copp said:

Hmmm. Not sure I want to trade the purple top for those. Would you take cash for the RR13?

I don't think so, sorry man. I love the RR13, would really only part with it for a bottle I want. Any other bottles you're looking for?
pdtnation
AG
Does any one have a bottle of Blanton's they'd be willing to sell in the Houston area? I'm looking for a bottle to gift as a thank you. I unfortunately don't have anything good to trade.

pdt nation 1 @ gmail .com
AggieBarstool
Matsui said:

Fs: eagle rare 10 year x 2
Iso: $90 for both or $50 for one
Iso: willing to listen for offers
Located in Fort Worth but will be thru central Texas next weekend
Text - 210 two five nine 35 three zero

Still available and ever make it through Dallas? I'm a player for both bottles.
First Page Last Page
Page 45 of 185

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.