Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************BOURBON/WHISKEY TRADING THREAD************************

873,382 Views | 6463 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by remko12
AGBrewer512
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sazerac said:

Well, now I have a1792 Full Proof to trade....
Also available: Blantons, EHT SmB, EHT Rye, Eagle Rare

Typically looking for high proof or well aged.

How did you like the EHT Rye? I've been thinking about getting one, but just haven't pulled the trigger on it yet.
Sazerac
AG
It's great. Have one opened. Similar flavor profile to THH but obviously lower proof.
SweaterVest
AG
Sazerac said:

Well, now I have a1792 Full Proof to trade....
Also available: Blantons, EHT SmB, EHT Rye, Eagle Rare

Typically looking for high proof or well aged.

Would you do your EHT Rye for Stagg Jr? I'm not sure what the secondary value on the EHT is but MSRP is about the same.
Sazerac
AG
Yes I'd do that trade
lazuras_dc
AG
In a heart beat
lazuras_dc
AG
Worth a shot ...

Looking for a MWND

Have: cash, ER, Blanton, opened WFP (2 pours out of) , opened EHT rye (2-3 pours out).
Boro Ag 2000
AG
Looking to move one bottle each of 1792 Full Proof and Eagle Rare:

$100 for the pair in B/CS (prefer to sell together).

Also interested in trades for less common Knob Creek bourbons (single barrel reserve, single barrel store picks, or 12-year) or Heaven Hill BiB 7-year or McKenna 10-year.

Looking to trade 1:1 for McKenna 10, HH7, or any single barrel KC. I'd throw in $20 cash with either of my bottles or a Buffalo Trace store pick 375 for KC 12.

txag2000_2002 at yahoo dot com
Two Down
AG
Where are you located? I have a MWND (think its Ch. 6) with 1 pour (maybe 2, need to check) that I would swap for the WFP. I am in Houston.
lazuras_dc
lazuras_dc
AG
South Texas. Ok I may have my hands on another MWND but email me lazurasdc at yahoo
And if that falls thru I'll trade ya
Superdave1993
AG
Kolache Snob said:

Kolache Snob said:

ISO: Parkers Heritage 2018 Orange Curacao Barrel Finish.

FT: Bottles or $

Still searching....
PM sent
East Dallas Ag
AG
Goodest Poster
AG
lazuras_dc said:

South Texas. Ok I may have my hands on another MWND but email me lazurasdc at yahoo

Paging ElsJuan
...lol
Wheatables02
AG
East Dallas Ag said:

FT Old Forester 150

ISO, - combo, +/- cash (need at least 1 bottle back)

EHT SiB, BP, Rye
Rock Hill Farms
ETL
Parkers
Willet Rye - would want another bottle with this

Can get you the ETL. What are you thinking to go along with that?
Elsjuan
AG
lazuras_dc said:

I'd be interested in the second mwnd if you got one
AGBrewer512
Boro Ag 2000 said:

Looking to move one bottle each of 1792 Full Proof and Eagle Rare:

$100 for the pair in B/CS (prefer to sell together).

Also interested in trades for less common Knob Creek bourbons (single barrel reserve, single barrel store picks, or 12-year) or Heaven Hill BiB 7-year or McKenna 10-year.

Looking to trade 1:1 for McKenna 10, HH7, or any single barrel KC. I'd throw in $20 cash with either of my bottles or a Buffalo Trace store pick 375 for KC 12.

txag2000_2002 at yahoo dot com

Where are you located?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the B/CS. I was going to say that they have a McKenna 10 for $35 in Round Rock at TL last night, but that is probably a bit too far for you.
East Dallas Ag
AG
Would really prefer something in the EHT line, Rock Hill or Parkers as I have an ETL, so I'm not ready to make that deal at this point but will consider if I can't find the former, if you still have it.
Boro Ag 2000
AG
Appreciate the message! Probably a little far but thanks for letting me know. I passed on it a couple of times last year because mine wasn't open yet, but now I am nearing the end of my bottle.

Have a good one!
lazuras_dc
AG
East Dallas Ag said:

Would really prefer something in the EHT line, Rock Hill or Parkers as I have an ETL, so I'm not ready to make that deal at this point but will consider if I can't find the former, if you still have it.

I have EHT rye and small batch but they are opened...2 pours out of the rye and small batch is about half + cash? Just don't know when ill be back in Dallas
William Larue Weller
AG
East Dallas Ag said:

FT Old Forester 150

ISO, - combo, +/- cash (need at least 1 bottle back)

Preference order:

EHT SiB, BP, Rye
Rock Hill Farms
Parkers
ETL
Willet Rye - would want another bottle with this
I can do an ETL and an EHT Rye. I'm in Dallas.
East Dallas Ag
AG
William Larue Weller
AG
East Dallas Ag said:

Text sent, thanks.
CTGilley
AG
Stuff does not last there very long
Goodest Poster
AG
Eff it... Apparently the larger retailers can get it cheaper than I can and there is a never ending supply of this December batch.

Sazerac
AG
You are doing a 5 for 1?

If anyone in Houston is interested in Jack Daniels Barrel Proof with 1 oz missing let me know. Doesn't suite my taste.
Goodest Poster
AG
Sazerac said:

You are doing a 5 for 1?

If anyone in Houston is interested in Jack Daniels Barrel Proof with 1 oz missing let me know. Doesn't suite my taste.

Would have to be one hell of a "1" but sure. Im not trading 1k worth of AP for a Blantons gold
CTGilley
AG
I had no idea secondary was so high on AP. I picked mine me up for $70. They had a few cases for weeks.
CactusThomas
AG
Yeah I have walked past that for $70 a number of times in the past weeks. It's not good at all to my palate. Had no idea people were paying more on secondary. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Goodest Poster
AG
CTGilley said:

I had no idea secondary was so high on AP. I picked mine me up for $70. They had a few cases for weeks.

Ive sold several for 225. Ive sold some for much less too. Thats the beauty of trading.
I paid more than 70 (which is msrp so places will be at least 10% higher). Its a top 3 rye in my book.

If there is ever a limited edition cask strength, that also wins double gold (twice) and is a favorite for Whiskey of the year, you should grab it at MSRP.
CactusThomas
AG
Well, I'm going to the package store tomorrow.
Sazerac
AG
There was tons of AC on the shelves in December - early January. Had no thought it would go for secondary prices ...
CTGilley
AG
So you are say AP for Stagg JR would be a more than fair trade? I would do that. Maybe even EHT Rye or ECBP.
CharlieBrown17
AG
Not to bring a discussion over from the other thread, but Alberta can be had for 130 shipped all damn day.

I think Stagg Jr or EHT rye is a fair trade.

225 is going in dry.
Goodest Poster
AG
CTGilley said:

So you are say AP for Stagg JR would be a more than fair trade? I would do that. Maybe even EHT Rye or ECBP.

Yes, but given that AP just dropped Id say you are giving up a bit much if you are only talking money.
I prefer Stagg JR over APCS just because i prefer Bourbon. In fact I typically refer to APCS as the Stagg JR of RYE. They are both very smooth for their proofing which is why they are both award winners.
lazuras_dc
AG
I've got an EHT rye w/ 2 pours out of it... someone trade me something for it. I just don't get it.
First Page Last Page
Page 21 of 185

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.