Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************BOURBON/WHISKEY TRADING THREAD************************

873,640 Views | 6463 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by remko12
mrm5932
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LPHA
AG
A buddy of mine is looking to trade up for some harder to find bottles. He's got 2 W12 1L bottles, Elijah Craig Toasted Barrel, a few 4 Roses picks, and the new JD Eric F'in Church bottle.

He can probably scrounge up some others that might generate some interest but I don't know exactly what he's willing to part with right now, and can always do a cash kicker if needed.

I think he's looking to get into the BTAC range, old dusty Wild Turkey, or OFBB.
William Larue Weller
AG
LPHA said:

A buddy of mine is looking to trade up for some harder to find bottles. He's got 2 W12 1L bottles, Elijah Craig Toasted Barrel, a few 4 Roses picks, and the new JD Eric F'in Church bottle.

He can probably scrounge up some others that might generate some interest but I don't know exactly what he's willing to part with right now, and can always do a cash kicker if needed.

I think he's looking to get into the BTAC range, old dusty Wild Turkey, or OFBB.
Trading up is much harder than trading down, from what I have observed. He may be best off selling all those bottles and then offering cash for the bottle he wants. Given current secondary rates, he's looking at about 400 for the 2 W12 1Ls, 100 for the ECTB, 60 for the Church JD (they're still on shelves in many places, so not much local secondary value), and then 75-150 depending on the 4R picks. So that's probably enough to find an OFBB (600-900+), GTS (450-1000+), or THH (450+). WLW, ER17, and Saz18 will likely be priced out.
LPHA
AG
Good advice. Thank you.
William Larue Weller
AG
LPHA said:

Good advice. Thank you.
You bet, best of luck!
Daytona22
AG
I'd take the jack Daniels Eric church bottle for $60 if he's selling for cash. My dads been wanting that since he's a big EC fan.
jetch17
AG
ISO any ETL or any EHT (down to last pour) in Houston area for cash
Sixdrakes
AG
jetch17 said:

ISO any ETL or any EHT (down to last pour) in Houston area for cash
I sent you a message
jetch17
AG
Just replied
Gunner33
ISO Black Mamba Elijah Craig Empire Liquor pick.
SpiderDude
AG
ISO EHT BP to complete my EHT "standard offering" (already have SB, SiB, Rye) collection. PM me if you have one for sale or trade. I have several good bottles for trade but prefer to discuss offline.

I'd also be interested in KC120 picks in the 15 year range.
mrm5932
AG
Looking to diversify my collection. Have blanton's, weller 12, weller antique 107, weller special reserve, and EHT straight rye, and a couple george dickel BiB. Any interest let me know. Local to BCS.

Just added an EHT barrel proof, and small batch.
Pilger
AG
mrm5932 said:

Looking to diversify my collection. Have blanton's, weller 12, weller antique 107, weller special reserve, and EHT straight rye, and a couple george dickel BiB. Any interest let me know. Local to BCS.

Anything in particular you're looking for? Bourbon specific? Any rye? Certain proof?
mrm5932
AG
Nothing in particular really. Bourbon specific. No proof preference. Just looking to add something new or different that I've never had.

Open to offers and suggestions.
Elsjuan
AG
mrm5932 said:

Nothing in particular really. Bourbon specific. No proof preference. Just looking to add something new or different that I've never had.

Open to offers and suggestions.

I have
Four roses single barrel
Four roses small batch select
Old ezra 7yrs
George dickel bib
Heaven hill bib
Mckenna 10yr
ECBP A120
Woodinville bourbon
Peg leg poker 8yrs
Eagle rare
Willett small batch rye 4yrs
High west campfire

Interested on your Blanton's. Letters and dates
strohag
AG
If anybody is interested in this MB Roland let me know. Had one pour off the bottle and it's not my style. Buddy recommended it and I'm not a fan. Think I paid 45 or 50 bucks for it. Will trade or sell. I'm in northwest Houston and travel into town daily.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wdAU3LKKRrLrxPns9
MasterWayne-2020
I am interested in the Weller antique 107. Only thing I really have to trade is EH Taylor small batch. Would also be more than happy to purchase it. I will be in college station on Sunday 9/6. Feel free to text at (979) 451-9273.
AggieBarstool
Did the guy who was looking for Balvenie Triple Cask ever chime back in?

Or is anyone else looking for Balvenie Triple Cask? Or Blantons (2018, not sure on letter)?
Max06
AG
I'm looking for both of those
AggBock
AG
Seem to win a ton of OWA lately. Anyone want a 4 for 1 trade for GTS? Open to others. In Fort Worth
kdawg
I have a good supply of hard to find high end bourbons! Blanton's SIB, Blanton's Black Label, Blanton's Gold Label, Blanton's Green Silver Reserve. Also Willett 4 y/o, Eagle Rare, Wellers OWA, Makers Mark Private Select, Makers Mark Cask Strength, Elmer T Lee, and others! Just let me know!
AGdent07
AG
I sent you a PM. Interested in several of those. Thanks
kdawg
FTAco07 said:

Watch listed. I'm generally not looking to sell but definitely willing to buy or trade if someone is trying to offload. Located in DFW but willing to entertain shipping of "olive oil".
kdawg
CactusThomas
AG
What class are you?
Willie Lane
I am looking for a bottle of Parker's Heritage Promise of Hope from 2013. It shares my son's name who was also born in 2013. I lack higher end bourbon to swap, but if anyone is interested in a bourbon for beer swap, I have a good selection to offer up.

For example:

kdawg
I have a few bottles of OWA I can sell. $125.00 shipped if you don't live in BCS. Let me know!
kdawg
I unfortunately didn't go to A&M but have been a loyal Aggie fan for over 30 years now.
Sazerac
AG
Taking bets on if kdawg works for a distributor, at a liquor store, or is just friends/partners with the same.
tlfw378
AG
Lucky SOB...I want a friend like that.
Daytona22
AG
Such a great bottle.... Seen them going for close to $850 on secondary lately. That's my top bourbon and the first one that got me into bourbon back in the day. Good luck getting a bottle!
CactusThomas
AG
PoH changed my life
Willie Lane
I have the quantity and quality of beer to swap secondary on POH for less than secondary on beer, but finding a taker is the limiting factor. I have a bottle of PVW rye that, if it comes to it, I could just sell it and buy the POH and pocket some cash. But then I have to ask myself which I would rather open with my son when turns 21; the PVW or the POH.
AGdent07
AG
Looking to thin out the bourbon cabinet and make room for new stuff. I would like to trade up by bundling bottles or adding cash to try some new stuff (blantons SFTB, Elmer t lee, ec 18, etc). Located south of Houston. PM me if interested.
RebelE Infantry
AG
I would love to trade for the EHT BiB but only have ER, Blanton's, and a Teeling Single Pot Still (Irish, very good).
First Page Last Page
Page 4 of 185

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.