Food & Spirits
Sponsored By

******************BOURBON/WHISKEY TRADING THREAD************************

356,760 Views | 2862 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by ryeguy
Bigfootisreal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bourbon
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bigfootisreal said:

Bourbon

300
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I will be traveling to San Antonio from Round Rock this weekend for work.

Reach out if you need a mule. Paying it forward.
aggiebrother33
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Done.
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FT: ECTB X 2 + Larceny Barrel Proof C921 + $100

ISO: Stagg Jr

Austin/San Antonio
aggiebrother33
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MarathonAg12 said:

FT: ECTB X 2 + Larceny Barrel Proof C921 + $100

ISO: Stagg Jr

Austin/San Antonio



Man if I like toasted barrel that would be a heck of a deal.
CactusThomas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiebrother33 said:

Doing some downsizing of bottles in the cabinet, just throwing a few out there. Flame away...

FT: 3/1 Knobb 12, OF 120, 4Roses SiB
ISO: Blanton's




Really want in on this but in Corpus..
aggiebrother33
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I come to CC fairly often, if you can wait a couple weeks I'll hold on to them. No hurry at all for me
CactusThomas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Please do. I'll email my contact info
aggiebrother33
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CactusThomas said:

Please do. I'll email my contact info


Sounds good
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FT: ECTB
ISO: 90 cash

Can do twice (Austin/San Antonio)
ftaggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pappy and BTAC total wine emails went out today. I didn't get picked.
Did anyone have any luck?
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ftaggie09 said:

Pappy and BTAC total wine emails went out today. I didn't get picked.
Did anyone have any luck?


Dollar Days at TL
AggieAuditor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lol you're the Jason (can't remember his last name) of texags. Super longhorn dude who trolls everyone on the Austin bourbon groups. You probably know him. Always at OLC.
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieAuditor said:

Lol you're the Jason (can't remember his last name) of texags. Super longhorn dude who trolls everyone on the Austin bourbon groups. You probably know him. Always at OLC.


Some people take this stuff too seriously. I'm here to drink bourbon and have a good time. If you are in the area come over for a pour anytime.
AggieAuditor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Might take you up on that! I love stagg jr and you've got a hell of a collection. I used to have quite a few but I drank it all during lockdown. I figured high proof was the best defense against Rona.
cbminers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I scored an ER17. Pumped to go pick it up tomorrow.
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieAuditor said:

Might take you up on that! I love stagg jr and you've got a hell of a collection. I used to have quite a few but I drank it all during lockdown. I figured high proof was the best defense against Rona.


I was in a small camp in Egypt during the lockdown. So my turn haha

Sounds great. Let's get something in the works soon.
ftaggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cbminers said:

I scored an ER17. Pumped to go pick it up tomorrow.
Very nice.

If you don't mind sharing how many pts did you have last year? If not I understand
cbminers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No problem. ~135k

Edited to add: it sounds like more than it is. You have to be very intentional about taking advantage of the multipliers. Standard purchases get you 10 pts/dollar. They run 5-10x specials on various things throughout the year. Recently they had a 10x deal on cigars. A $200 box of cigars would net you 20k points. They do glassware, wine, cigars, etc. throughout the year.
ryeguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FT: Larceny BP C921

ISO: OWA, EHT SmB, ECBP A122, or Larceny B520

Austin
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

FT: ECTB X 2 + Larceny Barrel Proof C921 + $100

ISO: Stagg Jr

Austin/San Antonio



This is done. 2 X ECTB + 2 X Larceny BP for Stagg Jr 15
(4:1)
Bulldog73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's realistic value on EHT single barrel? I've seen 275 range, but I would love to convert it for some OWA. Just don't know a good balance.
ryeguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bulldog73 said:

What's realistic value on EHT single barrel? I've seen 275 range, but I would love to convert it for some OWA. Just don't know a good balance.
200. If it's a store pick, then 300.
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah been about 200 lately
Bulldog73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So 2 OWA for one EHT isn't ridiculously out of line?
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nope I'd say that's a good 2:1
aggiebrother33
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Closed.
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let me know if any interest in these bottles.

Round Rock
Bulldog73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ok Waco area here, looking primarily for some OWA, but I'd consider other options.

FT: EHT single barrel. EHT 1:2 OWA - done


FT 1:1: EHTSmB, Larceny BPC921, ECBP C921
ISO: OWA
I've got a WSR or BT or ER375 to add for a kicker.
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bulldog73 said:

Ok Waco area here, looking primarily for some OWA, but I'd consider other options.

FT: EHTSB your 2:1
FT 1:1: EHTSmB, Larceny BPC921, ECBP C921
I've got a WSR or BT or ER375 to add for a kicker.


I'm a little confused here.

EHTSB is EHT Small Batch or Single Barrel

And you want one OWA for two EHT SMB?
Bulldog73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tried to clarify. My one single barrel for 2 OWA. Or the other stuff 1:1 with some non-exciting kicker options.
lazuras_dc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

Let me know if any interest in these bottles.

Round Rock



Whatcha lookin for
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
lazuras_dc said:

MarathonAg12 said:

Let me know if any interest in these bottles.

Round Rock



Whatcha lookin for
Blantons or OWA.

I've been seeing them go for 120 ea over the last two weeks.
William Larue Weller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

lazuras_dc said:

MarathonAg12 said:

Let me know if any interest in these bottles.

Round Rock



Whatcha lookin for
Blantons or OWA.

I've been seeing them go for 120 ea over the last two weeks.


I'll trade you an OWA for one if you're down to ship? I'm in Dallas
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.