Food & Spirits
Sponsored By

******************BOURBON/WHISKEY TRADING THREAD************************

358,042 Views | 2865 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by CCAg14
lazuras_dc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Could one hypothetically trade a EHTBP for a GTS?
ftaggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
lazuras_dc said:

Could one hypothetically trade a EHTBP for a GTS?
hypothetically yes all depends on the batch/year

about a month or 2 ago it would be more realist but now unless it's an older EHTBP, the GTS value is more by a couple hundred

Ive seen batch 6 for 850 and batch 10 for 550, but GTS all over 900 recently
AGBrewer512
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CloudRusty said:

I would entertain trades for the ORVW and Lot B
What's your valuation on each one?
William Larue Weller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CloudRusty said:

I would entertain trades for the ORVW and Lot B
I'd be interested in either of them, depending on what you're looking for... I could trade an EHTBP?
RyanC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What would a Stagg Jr Batch 7 be worth?
William Larue Weller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
RyanC said:

What would a Stagg Jr Batch 7 be worth?
Probably around 275-300
Texstralian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's valuation on OWA right now?
William Larue Weller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texstralian said:

What's valuation on OWA right now?
100
Texstralian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thank you sir!
Sixdrakes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ftaggie09 said:

lazuras_dc said:

Could one hypothetically trade a EHTBP for a GTS?
hypothetically yes all depends on the batch/year

about a month or 2 ago it would be more realist but now unless it's an older EHTBP, the GTS value is more by a couple hundred

Ive seen batch 6 for 850 and batch 10 for 550, but GTS all over 900 recently
This is spot on.
CharlieBrown17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Shoot me an email at Charliebrowncrew @ gmail
Texstralian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm interested in getting rid of a few of these mid range bottles and trading for one higher end or a few mid range but different ones.

FT: OWA, ER 10, McKenna 10, 1792bib and many others for kickers.

ISO: OF birthday, JD SBBP rye, ECBP, new riff single barrel, other interesting rye/bourbon

I've no real idea of the secondaries on these. I understand that some of these will be 4:1 while others may be 1:1.
Texstralian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CloudRusty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm not too well versed with secondary prices but I would think it would be in the 700s
CloudRusty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What batch ehtbp?
CTGilley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texstralian said:

I'm interested in getting rid of a few of these mid range bottles and trading for one higher end or a few mid range but different ones.

FT: OWA, ER 10, McKenna 10, 1792bib and many others for kickers.

ISO: OF birthday, JD SBBP rye, ECBP, new riff single barrel, other interesting rye/bourbon

I've no real idea of the secondaries on these. I understand that some of these will be 4:1 while others may be 1:1.
Location? I have an ECBP for and OWA.
Ducks4brkfast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wrong post
William Larue Weller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CloudRusty said:

What batch ehtbp?
It's the most recent batch, Batch 10
AGBrewer512
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CloudRusty said:

I'm not too well versed with secondary prices but I would think it would be in the 700s
How about a couple EHT SiB Store Picks (320 per) and a kicker or bucks?
Ducks4brkfast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AGBrewer512 said:

CloudRusty said:

I'm not too well versed with secondary prices but I would think it would be in the 700s
How about a couple EHT SiB Store Picks (320 per) and a kicker or bucks?
Are you looking for one or both?
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FT: EHTBP 10 plus Stagg Jr 15 plus 100 bucks

ISO: ORVW

Round Rock
Heading to College Station on Saturday
Phat32
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FT: Blue Run Golden Rye & Blackened Willett
ISO: bucks or combo trade

Valuing at MSRP, just trying to clear some stuff out.

Dallas area, PM
AGBrewer512
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ducks4brkfast said:

AGBrewer512 said:

CloudRusty said:

I'm not too well versed with secondary prices but I would think it would be in the 700s
How about a couple EHT SiB Store Picks (320 per) and a kicker or bucks?
Are you looking for one or both?
I'm looking for either one, but only one.
ftaggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Phat32 said:

FT: Blue Run Golden Rye & Blackened Willett
ISO: bucks or combo trade

Valuing at MSRP, just trying to clear some stuff out.

Dallas area, PM
What's Blue Run MSRP? 100?
Phat32
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ftaggie09 said:

Phat32 said:

FT: Blue Run Golden Rye & Blackened Willett
ISO: bucks or combo trade

Valuing at MSRP, just trying to clear some stuff out.

Dallas area, PM
What's Blue Run MSRP? 100?
Think I paid $140.
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TW had buttloads of Blackened x Willett today ... im just not that interested in paying $150 for the Metallica stuff, particularly in that its not trading very well on secondaries.
Ducks4brkfast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jetch17 said:

TW had buttloads of Blackened x Willett today ... im just not that interested in paying $150 for the Metallica stuff, particularly in that its not trading very well on secondaries.
lol it's metallica and willett. both pretty bad.
William Larue Weller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jetch17 said:

TW had buttloads of Blackened x Willett today ... im just not that interested in paying $150 for the Metallica stuff, particularly in that its not trading very well on secondaries.
It also tastes terrible, so there's that too haha
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

jetch17 said:

TW had buttloads of Blackened x Willett today ... im just not that interested in paying $150 for the Metallica stuff, particularly in that its not trading very well on secondaries.
lol it's metallica and willett. both pretty bad.


Metallica is awesome. Metal up your ass.

Willet, not so much
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CloudRusty said:

I would entertain trades for the ORVW and Lot B


Not sure where I am in the pecking order….

I have an EHT BP B10 + Stagg Jr 15 plus $100 for your ORVW
William Larue Weller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

CloudRusty said:

I would entertain trades for the ORVW and Lot B


Not sure where I am in the pecking order….

I have an EHT BP B10 + Stagg Jr 15 plus $100 for your ORVW
Just coming in and trying to steal away my trade huh?
Ducks4brkfast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

Ducks4brkfast said:

jetch17 said:

TW had buttloads of Blackened x Willett today ... im just not that interested in paying $150 for the Metallica stuff, particularly in that its not trading very well on secondaries.
lol it's metallica and willett. both pretty bad.


Metallica is awesome. Metal up your ass.

Willet, not so much
not the band - the distillate
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

MarathonAg12 said:

Ducks4brkfast said:

jetch17 said:

TW had buttloads of Blackened x Willett today ... im just not that interested in paying $150 for the Metallica stuff, particularly in that its not trading very well on secondaries.
lol it's metallica and willett. both pretty bad.


Metallica is awesome. Metal up your ass.

Willet, not so much
not the band - the distillate




Ohhhhhh. Carry on
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Trump 2020 said:

MarathonAg12 said:

CloudRusty said:

I would entertain trades for the ORVW and Lot B


Not sure where I am in the pecking order….

I have an EHT BP B10 + Stagg Jr 15 plus $100 for your ORVW
Just coming in and trying to steal away my trade huh?


I stated NOT SURE WHERE I AM ON THE PECKING ORDER BUT…….Let's Go Brandon!!!!

I'm assuming Cloud's name is Brandon
CTGilley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Trump 2020 said:

MarathonAg12 said:

CloudRusty said:

I would entertain trades for the ORVW and Lot B


Not sure where I am in the pecking order….

I have an EHT BP B10 + Stagg Jr 15 plus $100 for your ORVW
Just coming in and trying to steal away my trade huh?


I think you jumped Brewer…
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.