Food & Spirits
Sponsored By

******************BOURBON/WHISKEY TRADING THREAD************************

207,233 Views | 1840 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by tfunk02
TikkaShooter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any chance you'd sell with a cash price instead of the trade?
AGBrewer512
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TikkaShooter said:

Any chance you'd sell with a cash price instead of the trade?
Not looking to sell, but if I did, it would be 330. But again, really looking for the WFP SP.
Sixdrakes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TikkaShooter, where are you located?
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FT: 2021 Laguna Madre plus Stagg Jr Batch 12

ISO: 2020 GTS

Houston/Central Texas/San Antonio
07fta07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Willing to sell/trade the B12 for something else?
TikkaShooter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Comal Co
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Shoot me an email

morales dot Santiago 89 at gmail
07fta07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sent
Sixdrakes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you are still looking for an ETL, email me at mtbryant98 @ gmail dot com
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

FT: 2021 Laguna Madre plus Stagg Jr Batch 12

ISO: 2020 GTS

Houston/Central Texas/San Antonio


This is done. Laguna Madre and Blanton's in exchange for GTS19. Pending Meet-Up.
AGBrewer512
How long do you want to ignore this user?


FT: ECBP C920 + 4R SiB BS

ISO: W12, Stagg Jr., SFTB.

Open to other Offers.

xposted

Austin/Killeen/Georgetown/Cedar Park/Leander
AGBrewer512
How long do you want to ignore this user?



DONE PENDING MEETUP

FT: EHT BP 9 + Kicker

ISO: WFP SP (Harlen or Jay picks) + W12 + OWA

Austin Area. xposted.
jthonen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

FT: Knob Creek 25th Anniversary
ISO: Weller 12 or Stagg Jr. Batch 15 or 16

Local to DFW
Texstralian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've got a Stagg jr 131.1 (I believe this is batch 15) and an older Stagg jr (batch 8 I believe). I'd trade either
Local to college station
ftaggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texstralian said:

I've got a Stagg jr 131.1 (I believe this is batch 15) and an older Stagg jr (batch 8 I believe). I'd trade either
Local to college station


What are you looking for?
Texstralian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That was a reply to the knob 25. I'm always in the market for willet rye, 4 roses bs, eht bs, btac, or other interesting offerings. I've also got a Buffalo trace kosher rye recipe, KC 120, Er 10 among others to make a nice package for an interested party.
ftaggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texstralian said:

That was a reply to the knob 25. I'm always in the market for willet rye, 4 roses bs, eht bs, btac, or other interesting offerings. I've also got a Buffalo trace kosher rye recipe, KC 120, Er 10 among others to make a nice package for an interested party.


I have willet rye, KC 12 and KC 12 cask strength, KC 15 and a KC 25th

Let me know if you are interested in any of those for a deal for 1 or both of the stags
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Come on man, give the man a chance to respond before swooping in
ftaggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

Come on man, give the man a chance to respond before swooping in


Anyone is welcome to respond to anyone they want to.

If they can't work a deal just letting him know there are options.
jthonen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texstralian said:

I've got a Stagg jr 131.1 (I believe this is batch 15) and an older Stagg jr (batch 8 I believe). I'd trade either
Local to college station
Well, I'd consider this to be a done deal. I don't get down to CS very often though. Any chance you're going to be in Dallas anytime soon?
jthonen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ftaggie09 said:

MarathonAg12 said:

Come on man, give the man a chance to respond before swooping in


Anyone is welcome to respond to anyone they want to.

If they can't work a deal just letting him know there are options.
Actually, what you just pulled would be considered a d*ck move. Post your own trades, Chachi!
LPHA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I read it as a backup, in case you're deal fell through. I'd bet most people doing this here aren't going to screw over other people on this site
ftaggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jthonen said:

ftaggie09 said:

MarathonAg12 said:

Come on man, give the man a chance to respond before swooping in


Anyone is welcome to respond to anyone they want to.

If they can't work a deal just letting him know there are options.
Actually, what you just pulled would be considered a d*ck move. Post your own trades, Chachi!


I wasn't "cutting" the line just letting someone know I was interested if a deal wasn't done. Sorry for not typing a novel letting him know that. Assumed a reasonable person could understand that but I guess replying to other posts gets people annoyed.

Glad you got a deal done
GarlandAg2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This thread has remained remarkably civil given the number of deals done and I hope it stays that way. I think it's safe to assume offers made in that nature are backup offers but it never hurts to clarify. I really enjoy how laid back this thread is compared to the fb groups
Sazerac
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
KC 12 Cask is located where?
What value do you place on it for a trade / cash?
ftaggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sazerac said:

KC 12 Cask is located where?
What value do you place on it for a trade / cash?


I'm in Huntsville

Cash value I don't know I've seen it got 150-200. I'm open to most things we can pm if you want to
Texstralian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sorry brother. I don't get up that way much. I wondered if you did a bit of traveling. Maybe we can make something work in the future. I do have a couple of staggs after all.
Texstralian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'd be interested in the willet and the KC 12 cask or the KC 25. Shoot me a text for details 979-777-5669
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LPHA said:

I read it as a backup, in case you're deal fell through. I'd bet most people doing this here aren't going to screw over other people on this site


How was it a "back up"?

He was literally going back and forth with the guy who responded to the OP. And the individual even stated that he was talking to the OP because he wanted the KC25, then FTAggie09 stated that he had that bottle too.just seems shady.

And now FTAggie09 took the deal
betadawg1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jthonen said:

Texstralian said:

I've got a Stagg jr 131.1 (I believe this is batch 15) and an older Stagg jr (batch 8 I believe). I'd trade either
Local to college station
Well, I'd consider this to be a done deal. I don't get down to CS very often though. Any chance you're going to be in Dallas anytime soon?


Texstralian said:

Sorry brother. I don't get up that way much. I wondered if you did a bit of traveling. Maybe we can make something work in the future. I do have a couple of staggs after all.


If you two don't work it out due to distance I would be interested in the deal with Tex for the Batch 8. I'm in CS.
lazuras_dc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

LPHA said:

I read it as a backup, in case you're deal fell through. I'd bet most people doing this here aren't going to screw over other people on this site


How was it a "back up"?

He was literally going back and forth with the guy who responded to the OP. And the individual even stated that he was talking to the OP because he wanted the KC25, then FTAggie09 stated that he had that bottle too.just seems shady.

And now FTAggie09 took the deal


Agree this board has remained quite civilized. I've seen a few line jump attempts but usually page breaks and not using a Reply or quote reply make it hard to keep up with sometimes.

I had to re-read this exchange a few time but as a neutral outsider id have to agree with marathon ag. Looks to me like Party A posts a bottle for trade , party B offered a trade but then C jumps in to trade with B offering a similar deal, effectively cutting off A's original trade.

Now had C said - "if you don't want the kc25 I have these other things... " IMO that's different. It's all in the optics. Just my 2 cents
ftaggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
lazuras_dc said:

MarathonAg12 said:

LPHA said:

I read it as a backup, in case you're deal fell through. I'd bet most people doing this here aren't going to screw over other people on this site


How was it a "back up"?

He was literally going back and forth with the guy who responded to the OP. And the individual even stated that he was talking to the OP because he wanted the KC25, then FTAggie09 stated that he had that bottle too.just seems shady.

And now FTAggie09 took the deal


Agree this board has remained quite civilized. I've seen a few line jump attempts but usually page breaks and not using a Reply or quote reply make it hard to keep up with sometimes.

I had to re-read this exchange a few time but as a neutral outsider id have to agree with marathon ag. Looks to me like Party A posts a bottle for trade , party B offered a trade but then C jumps in to trade with B offering a similar deal, effectively cutting off A's original trade.

Now had C said - "if you don't want the kc25 I have these other things... " IMO that's different. It's all in the optics. Just my 2 cents


This is my last post on this just to clear something up.

There has been NO deal made between the party that has the stagg jrs and myself

Don't assume you know everything and know what my intentions were. I wrote it as a backup if a deal couldn't be worked out.
Bourbon Junkie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
betadawg1 said:

jthonen said:

Texstralian said:

I've got a Stagg jr 131.1 (I believe this is batch 15) and an older Stagg jr (batch 8 I believe). I'd trade either
Local to college station
Well, I'd consider this to be a done deal. I don't get down to CS very often though. Any chance you're going to be in Dallas anytime soon?


Texstralian said:

Sorry brother. I don't get up that way much. I wondered if you did a bit of traveling. Maybe we can make something work in the future. I do have a couple of staggs after all.


If you two don't work it out due to distance I would be interested in the deal with Tex for the Batch 8. I'm in CS.

Thanks for clearly stating this is a backup offer. I'm sure others will do better in the future.
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FT: GTS2020

ISO: 2 X Stagg Jr Batch 12
TamuKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let me check later tonight. I may have this. In ATX.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.