Food & Spirits
Sponsored By

******************BOURBON/WHISKEY TRADING THREAD************************

229,205 Views | 2049 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by TheEyeGuy
lazuras_dc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SweaterVest said:

I have a Stagg Jr. that I might trade if anyone is interested. I'll have to look at the batch, I got it a couple of weeks ago.

I'm not really looking to sell it but I'd trade it for something similarly valued and elusive.


I'm interested.
I don't think I have anything as elusive but I have a ER and a Blantons
Bourbon Junkie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ifortworth said:

ISO Weller's Full Proof. Cash or trades available.
I have a WFP store pick from Cali

email is tatum75204@yahoo.com
AggBock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This was specs in Dallas today. Sold out in 20 minutes. Too bad most of us have to work for a living and can't just camp outside stores.
Allen Gamble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
New to the thread. I'm looking for any EH Taylor or Blanton's. I'm in the Houston area inside 610 Loop. Will pay cash
FTAco07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone know of any good DFW area groups for buying bottles on secondary? I don't always have enough trade currency to get what I want, but I'm willing to pay the price for certain things. I have a good friend in Chicago who can pretty much get anything he wants at a moment's notice for cash and I'm incredibly jealous.
Sixdrakes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Allen Gamble said:

New to the thread. I'm looking for any EH Taylor or Blanton's. I'm in the Houston area inside 610 Loop. Will pay cash
How much are you willing to spend for EHT Single Barrel? I have a couple. Shoot me a DM.
AggieAuditor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BSM 10.0 (National)
postman56
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a Blantons if you're interested
postman56
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The biggest Texas one is "THE Texas Showroom" group on FB
Sixdrakes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
postman56 said:

I have a Blantons if you're interested
Thanks for the offer, but I am set on Blantons right now.
jwsherry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
postman56 said:

I have a Blantons if you're interested
Are you in Houston? I'd be interested
postman56
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Replied to wrong person ha
Boro Ag 2000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For sale: OWA 107

Located in College Station

$90

Email: txag2000_2002 at yahoo dot com

Venmo or PayPal F&F
postman56
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jwsherry said:

postman56 said:

I have a Blantons if you're interested
Are you in Houston? I'd be interested



Yes I'm in Houston you can email me postman56 at gmail.com
AggieBarstool
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do you still have the SW Uncut Unfiltered?
Copp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Info if he doesn't. Located in Dallas
kappmeyer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WTB: Eagle Rare

Have: Cash

Will venmo and drive to meet. Geographical location preference to somewhere within an hour and a half of Austin.
SweaterVest
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
lazuras_dc said:

SweaterVest said:

I have a Stagg Jr. that I might trade if anyone is interested. I'll have to look at the batch, I got it a couple of weeks ago.

I'm not really looking to sell it but I'd trade it for something similarly valued and elusive.


I'm interested.
I don't think I have anything as elusive but I have a ER and a Blantons


Are you around Houston? I'd do 1:1 for you Blanton's if you're interested. Just to be clear, it's a Stagg Jr, not GTS.
lazuras_dc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm in corpus but I'll be in Brenham over Christmas so could meet you on west side somewhere.

Email me lazurasdc at yahoo
postman56
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Im in Houston and would also be happy to trade for Stagg Jr - it's one of my favorites!
Anything you'd be looking for like Blantons or EH Taylor or 1792 Sweet Wheat. Also Eagle Rare and Eagle rare store pick

Edit: may not have another Blantons available but would have a Weller antique
lazuras_dc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
postman56 said:

Im in Houston and would also be happy to trade for Stagg Jr - it's one of my favorites!
Anything you'd be looking for like Blantons or EH Taylor or 1792 Sweet Wheat. Also Eagle Rare and Eagle rare store pick


Get in line buddy
postman56
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I will wait patiently lol
jwsherry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone make it to Spec's Smith st today? Apparently they had quite the haul.
Kolache Snob
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How many do you need?
Kolache Snob '92
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jwsherry said:

Anyone make it to Spec's Smith st today? Apparently they had quite the haul.


Sounds like it was a sh*tshow
kappmeyer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shoot me an email so we can discuss there?

kappmeyer85 at the yahoo email address
Fallisfun16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Apparently they got 6 cases of Blanton's and sold out in 15 minutes
postman56
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fallisfun16 said:

Apparently they got 6 cases of Blanton's and sold out in 15 minutes


Yep store pick.

I think other stores will get them and I think I saw someone post they got one as a gift pack at a specs near Katy maybe? Not sure
CharlieBrown17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jetch17 said:

jwsherry said:

Anyone make it to Spec's Smith st today? Apparently they had quite the haul.


Sounds like it was a sh*tshow


When isn't it
Sazerac
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Specs by me said if they get Blantons they will still use the call list. Everything else is still on a "we keep in the back gotta ask" routine.
kappmeyer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Same around here. Every Specs around me says Blantons is call list, along with the other in that category.

As for ER... some told me they put it out, one bottle at a time, others said it stays in back, others said its call list. Dunno what to believe.
postman56
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone interested in buying a 2020 GTS for 600, Weller 12 for 180, 1792 Sweet Wheat for 100, or Willett 4Yr Rye for 80?

Trying to sell some to get a WLW

Local to Houston or college station tomorrow.

Edit: GTS is done
Broncos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
postman56 said:

Anyone interested in buying a Weller 12 for 80?

Trying to sell some to get a WLW

Local to Houston or college station tomorrow.


Yes.
postman56
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SweaterVest
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
lazuras_dc said:

I'm in corpus but I'll be in Brenham over Christmas so could meet you on west side somewhere.

Email me lazurasdc at yahoo
Shoot, we are headed out of town for Christmas. When will you be in Brenham? I could meet you somewhere on the 23rd before we leave town. I was hoping to make a trade before we leave so I can bring it with me to Colorado.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.