Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Italics Winegrowers

2,671 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bonfirewillburn
wtmartinaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy All,

My name is Taylor Martin, Managing Partner at Italics Winegrowers. It was so great to read that a few folks have enjoyed our wines and think we are doing some good things out here in Coombsville. If there's ever anything we can do for you and yours, please don't hesitate to reach out. It's always great breaking bread and sharing a glass with other Ags. I come back to TX pretty often and am always down to get together.

In the meantime, if there's any insight I can give y'all in to Napa, wine, or farming grapes feel free to give me a shout. Also if anyone gets a wild hair and wants to come out our way, be sure and let me know. We're going to be hosting Muster at Italics this year as well and would love to have you!

Have a great rest of the weekend and Gig 'Em!

Taylor '07
The Reverse Apache Master
AG
wtmartinaggie said:

Howdy All,

My name is Taylor Martin, Managing Partner at Italics Winegrowers. It was so great to read that a few folks have enjoyed our wines and think we are doing some good things out here in Coombsville. If there's ever anything we can do for you and yours, please don't hesitate to reach out. It's always great breaking bread and sharing a glass with other Ags. I come back to TX pretty often and am always down to get together.

In the meantime, if there's any insight I can give y'all in to Napa, wine, or farming grapes feel free to give me a shout. Also if anyone gets a wild hair and wants to come out our way, be sure and let me know. We're going to be hosting Muster at Italics this year as well and would love to have you!

Have a great rest of the weekend and Gig 'Em!

Taylor '07
I just watched "Decanted" on Netflix this past weekend and had wondered if the Martin's were an Ag family due to the farming background.

I saw Steve Reynolds wearing a Ol Sarge t-shirt in one scene. Is he also an Ag?
HTownAg98
"Buy an ad'!" \texags
AlexSAWineguy
AG
I've been to a few Italics/Reynolds family wine dinners in SA. Great wine, even better people. Hope to make it out to the Coombsville winery soon.

As far as Steve, he was a Dentist before becoming a winemaker, I believe he went to the University of Washington and the University of the Pacific (Dentistry).
A2
cecil77
AG
Welcome! I was hoping you'd drop by!

It would be great if you drop by this thread:

What's in your cellar?

Now up to 175 pages and 7 and a half years of discussion. You've been mentioned several time.
Cyp0111
I've had a few of your bottles. Good stuff.
JCA1
AG
Taylor,

Really digging the 2015 Prop. Red. Opened my 2nd bottle of it last night. Keep up the good work!
aggiecive
AG
Taylor- what's the best way to contact you?
cecil77
AG
I had the pleasure of meeting Taylor's grandad (Ken) today, the patriarch of Italics. Very much enjoyed chatting with him and talking wine. Get by there when you're next in Napa!
wtmartinaggie
AG
Give me a shout at taylor@italicswinegrowers.com or my cell 704-293-5351!

I'm always around!

Taylor
bonfirewillburn
AG
Email sent, would love to try out your juice and consider it for our restaurant.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.