I don't know y'all can help

1,291 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by inozips
Cl2eng
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a buddy who has Purple Heart. He could use some legal help in Louisiana. He had a pool installed and spent about $70k about a year ago. It is leaking the company isn't wanting to fix it.
FILO505
AG
Post on the Outdoors board. Those guys have all but found Jimmy Hoffa's body. If anybody on Texags can help, they can
Aggie Therapist
AG
Cl2eng said:

I have a buddy who has Purple Heart. He could use some legal help in Louisiana. He had a pool installed and spent about $70k about a year ago. It is leaking the company isn't wanting to fix it.

If he can afford a 70k pool, he should be able to afford a lawyer.

There are free resources available for Veterans who are living in poverty from Lawyers giving pro bono legal advice. But if he can afford to get a lawyer I would go that route.
You’re not alone—the Veterans Crisis Line is here for you. You don’t have to be enrolled in VA benefits or health care to call.

Dial 988 Press 1
Koko Chingo
AG
I'm not sure if by legal help you mean recommend an attorney / law firm or legal assistance. My first reaction is that of Aggie Therapist, seeking some.sort of legal aid.

I have no idea if it has happened in Louisiana. I ran across a YouTube video talking about "Concrete Cancer" in central Texas pools.

Maybe this applies or can be tested for. Sometimes troubleshooting is about crossing things off the list that are definitely not the problem to help guide you to what the issue really is.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/investigations/defenders/concrete-cancer-swimming-pools-cracking-asr/269-1fcf8566-1446-4f75-962b-7a13807e662b
inozips
AG
File a general liability claim, this should fall under the contractors completed ops. Would hope your bud picked up a certificate of insurance from the contractor before getting the work done. Jumping to a lawyer should not always be the first move...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.