UFO Coverup: The Pentagon Wall of Silence and Lies

6,260 Views | 85 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Aggie Therapist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey that's a Tuesday afternoon at my work!
Leonard H. Stringfield
CT'97 said:

Do you sit and talk to yourself in the mirror?
I do not.

"I was amazed at what I saw. The amount of debris that was scattered over such an area...The more I saw of the fragments, the more I realized it wasn't anything I was acquainted with. In fact, as it turned out, nobody else was acquainted with it...There was a cover up some place about the whole matter."

Major Jesse Marcel. US Army Intelligence Officer. Extract taken from a video interview. This testimony is a direct contradiction to the testimony of the Air Force regarding the nature of the recovered debris at Roswell in 1947.

What are your thoughts on the extraterrestrial reality?
"Roswell, 1947, there was a uap (ufo) that crashed, in fact there were 2 uaps, 1 crashed and one flew away and the other one did not and was recovered by the US GOVERNMENT."
- Lue Elizondo-former director of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program-August 20, 2024

Are A&M's core values..optional? Who has the POWER to determine that? Are certain departments exempt? Why?

Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA

Aggie Therapist
AG
When I retire from the Army, I'd love to some a bowl with you some day
Leonard H. Stringfield
Aggie Therapist said:

When I retire from the Army, I'd love to some a bowl with you some day
How about the DQ on Villa Maria? Banana blizzards....a couple of large ones..

Your thoughts on the extraterrestrial reality?
"Roswell, 1947, there was a uap (ufo) that crashed, in fact there were 2 uaps, 1 crashed and one flew away and the other one did not and was recovered by the US GOVERNMENT."
- Lue Elizondo-former director of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program-August 20, 2024

Are A&M's core values..optional? Who has the POWER to determine that? Are certain departments exempt? Why?

Leonard H. Stringfield
Recollections of the 1947 Roswell UFO incident: crash at Corona & the Plains of San Agustin event

Compilation of witness testimones..very good..

Leonard H. Stringfield
JFK, UFOs and the Majestic 12 files | Reality Check with Ross Coulthart

one safe place
Do you know that ETs have no teeth, but a hidden beak like an octopus and their fingers have concave tips on them?
Leonard H. Stringfield
I wonder what the pilots of this craft looked like?

"It appears to be a metallic object...tremendous in size… directly ahead and slightly above… I am trying to close for a better look."

Captain Thomas Mantell, USAF. These were his last words as he closed in on a UFO in 1948. Minutes later his plane was to crash and he was to lose his life.

Leonard H. Stringfield
There will be TWO UFO hearings in September?

WolfCall
AG
Leonard H. Stringfield said:

Pentagon is digging a really deep hole to fall into...

Having a defense apparatus that is operating unconstitutionally while continuing to lie to its stake holders is not a good thing. This thing could get ugly. They danced for many decades...now they will pay the fiddler.

Restructuring is a must.
I wish there was a thread where people could just post UFO sightings from this Century without alien evangelizing and complaining about cover ups.
Leonard H. Stringfield
WolfCall said:

Leonard H. Stringfield said:

Pentagon is digging a really deep hole to fall into...

Having a defense apparatus that is operating unconstitutionally while continuing to lie to its stake holders is not a good thing. This thing could get ugly. They danced for many decades...now they will pay the fiddler.

Restructuring is a must.
I wish there was a thread where people could just post UFO sightings from this Century without alien evangelizing and complaining about cover ups.
We are well beyond photos.....

Ret. CIA Officer Testified Roswell Alien Beings DNA Was Found In Human Genome.

Ret. CIA Officer John Ramirez: "I give credence to fact that Roswell actually happened... bodies were recovered & .. their DNA was examined...same sequences found in the human genome"

https://www.howandwhys.com/ret-cia-officer-testified-roswell-alien-beings-dna-was-found-in-human-genome/

Is it not evil (John 8:44) for countries leaders to lie to the people? What is the PENTAGON/DOD/INTEL community running from? Home of the brave? Or just pretenders?
The legacy media in the US.....who is pulling their strings?....Who instructs NASA to lie?

"There is a sophisticated disinformation campaign targeting the US populace which is extremely unethical and immoral. We are most definitely not alone."- 36-year-old David Grusch has served in the Air Force for 14 years and is a decorated Afghanistan combat officer who had earlier worked with the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). (2023) **He also made stunning claims that go back to the famous Roswell incident. At the time, there were multiple witnesses who said there were bodies recovered from the alleged Roswell aircraft. "You might want to trust some of these witnesses," Grusch said. -July 2023 Congressional hearings

In a related matter: *It wasn't a loving god that took out the innocent children at Sodom and Gomorrah. And yes, that event DID happen. ISLAM, CHRISTIANITY, JUDAISM AND BUDDHISM all implemented as control systems over humanity by EXTRATERRESTRIALS. Data via Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA

Who thinks it's time for the US GOV to repent?

Ret. CIA Officer Testified Roswell Alien Beings DNA Was Found In Human Genome

WolfCall
AG
I still think it is important to have a thread to post UFO sightings without the thread being derailed by long narratives about cover-ups, conspiracies, shenanigans and skulduggery.

Just reports on sightings.
Leonard H. Stringfield
WolfCall said:

I still think it is important to have a thread to post UFO sightings without the thread being derailed by long narratives about cover-ups, conspiracies, shenanigans and skulduggery.

Just reports on sightings.
Sounds good; go for it.

This one is all things related to the Pentagon's effort to maintain a deadly cover-up over several decades now.

Everyday, something new pops up. The next round of hearings should be very interesting.

"Senior officials told me continuously and confidentially that big aerospace companies have been part of the Legacy Program to retrieve and reverse-engineer crash (extraterrestrial) materials. The big names included Lockheed Martin, TRW, McDonnell Douglas, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Raytheon, BAE Systems, and the Aerospace Corporation, all of which have long been principal members of the US military-industrial complex."
Dr. Eric W. Davis -Aug 2024 (https://lifeboat.com/ex/bios.eric.w.davis)

"When he (Pres Eisenhower) said the main thing we had to fear (farewell speech) was the military industrial complex, he wasn't kidding, and he had the (ufo/extraterrestrial) subject matter we are talking about in mind. He was quite explicit about that."
-Brigadier General Stephen Lovekin US Army Signals Staff under Ike..

Aggie Therapist
AG
Leonard H. Stringfield
Yes, everyone has their own pysch defense mechanisms in place to ignore/deal with the reality.

But, we are not at fault; as sheep we were herded that way.

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter:
1st Director of the CIA (1947-1950)
"It is time for the truth to be brought out....Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officials are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense....I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about Unidentified Flying Objects."
Hillenkoetter, Roscoe; "Aliens from Space", Major Donald E. Keyhoe, 1975

(Please note the "dangers" that Hillenkoetter talks about are from SECRECY not from the UFOs.

Leonard H. Stringfield

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.