Watch games from Iraq

1,510 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by REMARCH11
juanramirezjr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I need some help. Got deployed to Iraq and will be here through the football season. I cut cable and went with you tube TV. However now that I'm here, I can't watch my live TV services. Anyone have any ideas on how I can catch the Aggies live while I'm here?
Naveronski
AG
Know any old people with cable that want to support the troops?

Use their cable login information on ESPN, etc, to view live games.

There are also other streaming sites that advertise on discord, but those come and go regularly.
Rabid Cougar
AG
juanramirezjr said:

I need some help. Got deployed to Iraq and will be here through the football season. I cut cable and went with you tube TV. However now that I'm here, I can't watch my live TV services. Anyone have any ideas on how I can catch the Aggies live while I'm here?

You may have to listen to them liveā€¦.it was my only option several years ago. Wicked early mornings too.
Stat Monitor Repairman
AFN shows limited number of games but your ass is up at 3am is the problem.
Red1
Got a laptop?
Pirate04
AG
I've been deployed (Army and contractor) for the last 3 fall seasons. I had to rely on AFN for my first deployment since WiFi was garbage. But if you're somewhere the WiFi is solid, there are so many options to stream. Most are subscriptions services but you can use a VPN with most to get in network games. I personally use Hulu Plus, which offers a live option and ESPN Plus. But there's also YouTube TV, Sling TV, Paramount Plus, DirecTV Plus, ect. Also you can stream live on the broadcaster website (CBS for example) with an active cable account login.
SPullig
Have you tried using a VPN and watching over your computer that way?
Matt_ag98
I think when I was in Afghanistan in 2019 AFN had most Aggie games (they have like 3 college sports channels during football season) now it may be tape on some of the lesser match ups so just avoid Texags lol
REMARCH11
AG
I used Nord VPN and was able to watch all the games. I was in DJ, Somalia and Kenya and didn't have any problems.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.