Celebrate an Old Ag's 90th Birthday!

1,428 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by F4GIB71
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy! Passing on a request below from the daughter of a Class of '54 RV. Thanks & Gig 'em in advance to those who participate and make this Aggie's 90th birthday extra special!

"My father Lt. Col. Melton Holubec ret. is class of 54. He was commander in Freshmand band 1954. He was also A Ross Volunteer. He served his last tour in the Air Force at Texas A & M and was advisor of the band in the late 70's. He has been a die hard Texas A&M supporter all his adult life. He is turning 90 in January, we are trying to get 90 birthday cards to present him on his birthday. I am reaching out asking for your help to reach this goal. Cards can be sent to Melton Holubec '54, C/O Melinda Holubec Shultz, 5652 Cold Creek Ave NW, Albuquerque NM 87114. This would help make his birthday very special. Thank you for your help."
aggiejim70
AG
Give the gentleman my best wishes for a happy birthday. I'll pass this along to one of his classmates who is active member of the San Antonio A&M Club.

JEW III '70
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
muleshoe
AG
Happy Birthday!
inozips
AG
Card going out in tomorrows mail.
whoop1995
AG
Card is on the way - happy birthday! If we put this on general or football he would get 900 to 9000
F4GIB71
Any word on how many cards he received? I sent one last week
F4GIB71
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.