How many thousands of Chinese "sleeper cell" saboteurs are in the U.S.?

2,529 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Teslag
M1Buckeye
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Undoubtedly, there are Chinese nationals working or studying in the U.S. with expertise in committing sabotage with readily available items that can be bought at a gun store, hardware store, etc. If the **** ever hits the fan and we're engaged in an all-out war against China, I am confident that those agents will attack countless infrastructure targets within the U.S.

How many such agents do you believe exist in America? And how many such agents do we have in China? None?

If all-out war ever breaks out, this nation will be gravely damaged by Chinese sabotage. But remember kids, diversity is our strength!
CT'97
AG
Take it to the politics board.

Texas A&M - 144 years of tradition, unimpeded by progress.
UTExan
There are 300 million firearms in the US. Chyna or their partly owned UN subsidiaries cannot put and maintain enough boots on the ground to govern the land if even 0.1 percent of firearm owners decide to go sniper. Call it a yet-unrealized capital gain.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Rabid Cougar
AG
Why do they need sleeper cells?
They already have access to 9/10ths of the critical infrastructure through cyberspace.
M1Buckeye
Rabid Cougar said:

They already have access to 9/10ths of the critical infrastructure through cyberspace.
That's true, of course, but physical destruction would also be used in an all-out war.
InfantryAg
AG
M1Buckeye said:

Rabid Cougar said:

That's true, of course, but physical destruction would also be used in an all-out war.
The Chinese don't intend to have a kinetic war with us. They probably have a plan for saboteurs, in case we start one, but I doubt it's a priority for them.

They are already at non-kinetic war with us and will continue to be for years to come.

Their power is strictly through money, a kinetic war with us brings economic instability. If they don't have money, their country will collapse. It's the only thing keeping their house of cards stable now until they can address their infrastructure issues and figure out how to get females for all their males, and then how to make them have babies.
M1Buckeye
InfantryAg said:

M1Buckeye said:

Rabid Cougar said:

The Chinese don't intend to have a kinetic war with us. They probably have a plan for saboteurs, in case we start one, but I doubt it's a priority for them.

They are already at non-kinetic war with us and will continue to be for years to come.

Their power is strictly through money, a kinetic war with us brings economic instability. If they don't have money, their country will collapse. It's the only thing keeping their house of cards stable now until they can address their infrastructure issues and figure out how to get females for all their males, and then how to make them have babies.

I agree with you completely, although I believe you left out one critical aspect. The Chinese likely own the current President along with (probably) Nancy Pelosi and most of the Democratic Party as well as the U.N. and western media.

Rest assured, the Chinese have left no stone unturned and that includes saboteurs coming out of their proverbial shells to sabotage numerous U.S. targets.
lb3
AG
M1Buckeye said:

How many such agents do you believe exist in America? And how many such agents do we have in China? None?
I suspect we lost a lot of our provocateurs during the Tiananmen Massacre.

On a side note, we had a gunny in my OCS platoon that was an embassy guard who helped recover the bodies of American citizens returned by the Chinese after that incident.

We also had our intelligence networks basically wiped out after the Chinese hacked our communications during the Obama years. But our assets probably never numbered more than a couple dozen at a time, unlike China that has literally thousands of of party members in schools, labs, and corporate offices across the country.

Another side note; I found it odd the in the early 90s that A&M had a Chinese grad student working on a masters in the Aerospace dept. His father flew Migs during the Korean War so I suspect he had some decent CCP connections.
Gump 02
AG
Many of them are online trying to sow discontent against ourselves. Just look at the Politics board.
Teslag
AG
I've noticed a lot of Chinese national grad students joining the Army Reserve lately. These people can barely speak English too. I'm talking PhD candidates enlisting in random MOS's across multiple branches. It's weird.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.