"Clap you stupid *******s" President Biden to U.S. military

1,932 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Spyderman
M1Buckeye
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who remembers this?

M1Buckeye
While we're at it, do you remember Biden making soldiers sleep on a parking garage floor? Later, illegal immigrants were given hotel rooms courtesy of U.S. citizens.

I don't know about you folks, but I miss having a pro-American president.
UTExan
Yes. I feel badly for Biden that his one son served in the military while the other onewell, it's obvious. But Biden is not especially clued in to military realities anyway.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
bigtruckguy3500
Whether it was an appropriate thing to say or not, I have a hard time believing he said that in bad faith.

Regardless, I think it's best if this doesn't devolve into a political thread on the military board.
M1Buckeye
bigtruckguy3500 said:

Whether it was an appropriate thing to say or not, I have a hard time believing he said that in bad faith.

Regardless, I think it's best if this doesn't devolve into a political thread on the military board.

Joe was humiliated because the military members didn't laugh at his plagiarized joke and so he insulted and browbeat them into obligatory applause.
cavscout96
AG
UTExan said:

Yes. I feel badly for Biden that his one son served in the military while the other onewell, it's obvious. But Biden is not especially clued in to military realities anyway.

Or any other reality....
Hey Nav
AG
Spyderman
AG
The man is a threat to our national security.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.