The beginning of Campusology Questions for fish?

1,783 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ABATTBQ87
ABATTBQ87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I found this article from the August 1, 1946 Battalion. The questions are almost identical to the ones in my dad's 1954 Campusology booklet.

The battalion. (College Station, Tex.) 1893-current, August 01, 1946, Image 1
aggiejim70
AG
Please note the Jefferson Davis reference. You don't see that in current A&M publications.

Asking these same questions of a fish today would probably get you kicked out of the Corps and A&M for hazing.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
falcon09
AG
aggiejim70 said:

Please note the Jefferson Davis reference. You don't see that in current A&M publications.

Asking these same questions of a fish today would probably get you kicked out of the Corps and A&M for hazing.
Has it really gotten that bad in the last decade? Other than the Jefferson Davis reference, the questions look pretty similar to what I learned as of fish, c/o '09.
ABATTBQ87
AG
aggiejim70 said:

If true that is just stupid. It is a part of the history of A&M and should not be erased because someone gets offended.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.