Uniform regulations?

2,211 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Joe Schillaci 48
jock15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Watching march-in today, notice a senior cadet with a stud in the nose, is that allowed in uniform regulations?
F4GIB71
D&C?
bigtruckguy3500
jock15 said:

Watching march-in today, notice a senior cadet with a stud in the nose, is that allowed in uniform regulations?
I'd venture to guess that it's probably not written in the standard as not allowed, but would maybe fall under the "faddish" things not being allowed. But it has been over 10 years since I've even held the Standard. Also, D&C or not, should still be under the same uniform regulations.

Also, I saw march-in photos of fish and sophomores with D&C patches on their left sleeves today. Do non-contract cadets start out with D&C patches these days?
chickencoupe16
AG
bigtruckguy3500 said:

jock15 said:

I'd venture to guess that it's probably not written in the standard as not allowed, but would maybe fall under the "faddish" things not being allowed. But it has been over 10 years since I've even held the Standard. Also, D&C or not, should still be under the same uniform regulations.

Also, I saw march-in photos of fish and sophomores with D&C patches on their left sleeves today. Do non-contract cadets start out with D&C patches these days?

It's been a couple of years, but facial piercings are not allowed. I believe this is a written rule, though I couldn't tell you where it is written.

As far as the D&C patches, yeah, only contracted cadets can wear their ROTC patch. They started this a couple of years ago.
HollywoodBQ
AG
jock15 said:

Male, Female, or indeterminate?
jock15
AG
Female.
BQ78
AG
Ugh, take it out when in uniform and jam back in before you go to Sparky's or Lakeview.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
jock15 said:

Female.
We have the correct answer.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional sports advice.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.