Mike Noonan '68

1,670 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by HollywoodBQ
aggiejim70
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My squad leader when I was a fish. KIA 50 years ago today, 4 July 1969.

HERE
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
F4GIB71
Here. Class of 68 lost too many
HollywoodBQ
AG
For whatever it's worth, we had to memorise Noonan's name and details when I was a fish (Fall '88).
Along with Charles Jageler '65.

I wonder if the current cadets have to memorise the details about the fallen Aggies from post 9/11.
45-70Ag
AG
Found this about Noonan
http://diedonthefourthofjuly.blogspot.com/2015/01/honoring-lt-michael-dennis-noonan-on.html?m=1
ABATTBQ87
AG
HollywoodBQ said:

For whatever it's worth, we had to memorise Noonan's name and details when I was a fish (Fall '88).

I wonder if the current cadets have to memorise the details about the fallen Aggies from post 9/11.
I wonder what BQ's at that time would have you memorize that information.
HollywoodBQ
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

HollywoodBQ said:

I wonder what BQ's at that time would have you memorize that information.
There's a chance that it could have just been for B-Company guidon candidacy but, I kind of feel like we all had to memorize it. It was a while ago so I might not remember it 100% correctly about why we had to memorize it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.