sheet music

19,750 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bkaggie04
FTAC 2023 DAD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My son plays the trombone in JH. He wants to play it in the FTAB when gets to TAMU. Does anybody know where I can download the sheet music to War Hymn, Spirit, Knoble Men and the rest of the pieces the FTAB plays during half time? If i have to pay for it is fine.

Thanks and Gig 'em!!!!!

Jason

btho bama!!!!
olarmy69
I'll ask my BQ son in law. Good bull!!!!
olarmy69
We can scan and email to you send me your email
olarmy69
and he played the trombone
olarmy69
drogers003@comcast.net
FTAC 2023 DAD
EMAIL SENT
kayok09
Damn I wish I thought of this when I played trombone in JH. Good bull. Hope your son enjoys it.
dubi
AG
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8frvojr6hb23rh7/Aggie-War-Hymn.pdf
dubi
AG
Https won't link properly, so just copy paste url.
KnocknessMonster
AG
uhh Knoble Men????
Rev_86
AG
Former Aggie Band trombone player here. Having sheet music is nice, but you won't actually play what's written.

Also, the Trombone section was the best section in the band. No Tuba, and drummer idiocy to deal with. Every other sections wants to be "hard" and just tries to hard. Trombones just kind of stay in the back of the drill field and keep it real.
CanyonAg77
AG
I also thought that the trumpets/coronets had the most fun.
AggieFNP
AG
Canyon you know that the trombones were always the coolest. Pops, Hollywood, Tooley...need I say more?

AggieFNP
CS_BQ15
The best way to pre-learn music for the Aggie band is to not only have the PDF, but look up their songs and play along via a video on Youtube.

It will help with particular phrasings, and with added/removed parts in the music
PetroAggie13
Good Bull!

I just found my trombone from storage and would like to see this sheet music as well. Any brass section part will do, doesn't matter. I would love to play this.

Thanks in advance
HollywoodBQ
AG
The band sounds really complicated today - music auditions and all
The nice thing about being a reedsucker is that nobody is ever going to hear you anyway.
Good luck to your son!
ljn5083
Happy New Year!!

Similar to FTAC 2023 Dad, I have a trombone player who wants to go to A&M and play in the band. Could you please send me the Aggie War Hymn sheet music as well? My email is ljn5083@gmail.com.

Thanks and Gig 'em!!!!!!

Lenny
Ryan the Temp
AG
Word of advice: Buy a beater horn from a pawn shop for use on the field because it's going to get messed up. I heard real horror stories from some trombone players.
BANA89
AG
Anybody know where I can get sheet music for the Aggie band drum cadence? My son's a 8th grade drummer and wants it.
BANA Class of '86/'89 - Living in Aggieland!
bkaggie04
AG
olarmy69, my daughter is playing the trumpet and one day she would love to join the FTAB. Can you email to me as well. Thanks and Gig 'Em

bkaggie04@yahoo.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.