Sq 1 ceromony Jan 13 2012 9am

8,284 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Sq1dvm
RAMF 95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Roadrunner's Are Mighty Fast

or

Red A$$ Mother F$##%^$
Dirk Diggler
AG
I guessed the second one but I knew there had to be another variation.
RAMF 95
AG
Must keep it classy for the ladies and Moms.

ABATTBQ87
AG
any excitement with the hustlin one guys today?
codybell02
AG
I am a very proud RAMF Huslin'One cadet and I am richer in personhood having been involved in such a wonderful outfit.

Old Army Parson's Mounted Cavalry, Spec Ops, Bonfire and Huslin'One set me up to where nothing in life will come close to the difficulty I endured there.

I never agreed with beatings and harsh hazing and never performed any either, however I am stronger and my buddies were tighter knit because of the adversity we endured.

God bless all those that have created the Corps to have had the rich culture it did.
coppellag82
AG
The Re-Stand ceremony this morning was great. It was so good to see so many old Huslers and to meet the new cadets who now belong to Huslin One. I was very impressed by each and every one of them that I had a chance to visit with. A tip of the hat to Mike Edwards '79 for some great comments regarding the history of members of Huslin One who had gone before. Surely I was not the only one having to reach for my hankerchef to dry my eyes. Also thanks to Mark Crews who I know was instumental in pulling the history together.

Now is the time to let the current cadets set the course for Huslin One and put any and all differences of opinion behind us and hear, speak and type only postive forward looking things and good bull stories.

I was always proud of the fish class the outfit had my zip year and am thrilled to see how well they have turned out. Class of 85, keep up the good work.

I do feel only 3 people who attended demonstrated the true Huslin One Spirit. That would be John Pyryt '82, Duece Correa '81 and myself. Afterall, we were the only 3 to shut down the Dixie Chicken at 2 am and then make it to the ceremony by 8:30.

Hopefully everyone takes that comment for the joke it is supposed to be.

Lastly as a former X.O. I was please to see Grace wearing the rank that I always thought X.O.'s deserved. For those not in attendance today, she came down from Corps Staff to serve as X.O. for the outfit and still maintains her 2 diamond rank. I love it.
Sq1dvm
AG
Blue star jcarp, hope you are well.
UnaLuna
Wish I could have made the ceremony, I am sure it would have brought chills to see the guidon flying again.

As for Mr. Crews, wow. I am completely baffled by this guy.

http://necal.bbb.org/article/bbb-warns-of-mark-john-crews-and-associates-31712
Jcarp02
Oh, snap! Good find, Luna.

Hey Crews, what was that you were saying again about Brook not returning some emails or something?
Dirk Diggler
AG
http://necal.bbb.org/article/bbb-warns-of-mark-john-crews-and-associates-31712

[This message has been edited by Jock11 (edited 1/18/2012 3:56p).]
Ryan the Temp
AG
Wow.

I took his suggestion and engaged him directly via email on an issue that was discussed on the board, but he didn't respond to me.
Sq1dvm
AG
Holy cow! Talk about tossing a stone through a glass house. Pretty sure there's a pot and kettle reference in there somewhere too.
codybell02
AG
MCrews just lost any credibility he had!

I am ashamed that an AGGIE would cheat others. MCrews calling out the character and integrity of Huslers and he is the one that needs to be called out and held accountable.

All the Huslers I know are very successful and strong character men, unlike our buddy MCrews here.

MCrews appears to have needed to be trained in Huslin One so that he could have gone through the great adversity that would have built up his character.
CanyonAg77
AG
Crews, don't know if there is any fire, but there is a heck of a lot of smoke coming from your way. If the TV report below has any truth to it, you got some 'splaining to do, Lucy. (and I know TV is often wrong)

Crews firm accused of scamming WWII Vet

[This message has been edited by CanyonAg77 (edited 1/18/2012 10:54p).]
txlonestar11
Is this the same man who claims to be best buds with General Ramirez and Colonel Crawford?
Ryan the Temp
AG
Yep.
Dirk Diggler
AG
I suppose he was so angry with everyone last month because he was dealing with all of this

[This message has been edited by Jock11 (edited 1/19/2012 4:59p).]
ZoneClubber
AG
Doh. FACTS
UnaLuna
How many Huslers can raise their hand to "No sir, I have never pleaded guilty to a felony" especially for scamming veterans!!! I for one can raise my hand high and I feel that all Huslers need to disassociate themselves from this self proclaimed "historian" of our outfit.
RAMF 95
AG
Holy Moses.

[This message has been edited by RAMF 95 (edited 1/19/2012 8:45p).]
Jcarp02
One thing I can say is you have some serious balls trying to call out me or anyone else from my generation of Huslers.

Intensity. Pride. Perseverance. Integrity. Honor. Respect. Unity. These were all instilled in me as a Huslin' 1 fish and I still do everything in my power to hold myself to these same traits in everything I do today. The irony in you calling out the guys that held me to these standards when you are ripping off elderly and our veterans is absurd. I am ashamed that you even call yourself a Husler.
thrushiebaby
anyone know the meaning of "Karma"? How about "Schaudenfraude"? Oh, wait, I think everyone here knows what DB stands for.....
Wooahhhh
AG
I too am sorry I missed the reinstatement ceremony. Congrats to Mike Edwards for a fine write-up in the TAMU times. I long for the old days in Aggieland with my fish buddies at times. Continued success for Huslin' One. As for CoppellAg82, Pyryt, and Duece closin' down the Chicken, I was there in spirit. I look forward to seeing the Husler's on reunion weekend and the guidon this fall. Craver '82.
thirty-two
Sq16Aggie2006
My Uncle was hustlin 1 c/o 76, glad to hear they're coming back
olarmy69
95 my son is a Husler 98 real proud outfit.
RAMF 95
AG
great guys in that '98 class!
Rebar
AG
Is this the same person?

https://instagr.am/p/BopZ9ZIAby5
Sq1dvm
AG
Yep.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.