Fox Company / Company F-2

9,343 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Buck Turgidson
OlArmy_97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just figured I'd get the first outfit specific thread rolling....

"What's it to ya, snake?"
Aggie Infantry
AG
My son is a new pisshead in F2
OlArmy_97

[This message has been edited by FoxtrotDeuce97 (edited 5/26/2010 7:16a).]
Aggie 509th
AG
F-2 Hooah!
Bassfield
AG
F-2, 1963-1966. Anyone know when "What's it to ya snake," began as the motto for the company?
OlArmy_97
I thought it was during the 60's, I do know it had to do with a rivalry with C-1 Cobra One.
Bassfield
AG
I think you are right, it was during my tenure with these cultured warriors. I just can't remember the circumstances.
fow
AG
every day walking to class there was a zip in C1 that would hang out of the window and ask all the fish "what outfit are yall in"

after a couple of weeks this and eventually getting tired of humping it... one redass F2 freshman yelled back

"F2... whats it to ya snake?"

The story obviously got back to the seniors in the outfit and they thought it was redass and thats where it came from.

-Slim Dog '11
jp70
AG
Believe it was spring of 1967, when F-2 was moved to the Sbisa area for the Spring semester. Can't remember the fish, but probably Sam Torn who ended up as a junior and senior yell leader. F-2 always worked hard at maintaining its last place position for the Moore (?) award - best unit - and this was just another opportunity. We made a big impression in the Sbisa Corps dorm area when we moved, but not positive, but we didn't give a ......
Fly Army 97
Ha, I once heard an F-2 dude tell me this about out 4th Batt. "A D-2 Dog will F a buddy for an inspection, A B-2 Boozer will F an inspection for a buddy, and and F-2 Fox will just say...What inspection?"

Exit 68 - who played in that band? Wasn't it all F-2 dudes? We used to go watch them play the Northgate Village or whatever it was called.

HBCanine08
AG
That dude was right about Dogs
cavscout96
AG
"What is best in life.........?"
OlArmy_97
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Fly, which outfit were you in. I know you were a de facto Animal your Zip year but for the life of me can't remember where you came from. I want to say B-2 but I'm probably wrong. Truer words were never spoken about God's...er Dog Company.
OlArmy_97
Hunter, were you in F-2?

edit for Hunter: Nevermind, I think I know who ya are.

[This message has been edited by FoxtrotDeuce97 (edited 6/22/2010 1:09p).]
Fly Army 97
Hunter...

[This message has been edited by Fly Army 97 (edited 6/22/2010 5:14p).]
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Foxtrot...I am who you think I am.

Fly yeah I'm an Animal and one of your surrogate buddies, so to speak. Couldn't really remember all the details of your memebership in our outfit. Zip year and all...

Double Talkin' Jive...
CyanideJenkins
AG
TTT for old foxes
ABATTBQ87
AG
what outfit has the Pink Panther?
Aggie 509th
AG
The 82nd ABN's 505th Infantry has the Pink Panther...HA! Let's Go Red Falcons. On a more serious note, I had a motivational run with the Figtin' Foxes this morning. Threw some high speed Army cadence their way. Sure was a good time.
HBCanine08
AG
509th, please go smoke the Dogs. I am sure you know why. Thanks.
f2foxes2001
AG
Class of '01 here! Is there a way to get fox trot deuce gear to sport as dead elephants?
Redpot76
Redpot 76 checking into the F2 net. We were dorm 8 back then. Did not care about General Moore, just grades and athletics
2004FIGHTINTXAG
^ Things were the same in '04. Pretty sure they are quite different now.
F2USMC06
I remember the Dorm 8 days. My fish class finished second to the bottom in academics.
jaf1293
AG
Howdy Foxes,

I am a current Fox (class of 2016), and need your help. For the past 2 years, we have been compiling an "Ol' Fox" data base so we can start a newsletter for you guys to stay up to date on Fox Company, and make it easier to set up reunions/ alumni events as well as a possible alumni FB group/ message board. Unfortunately, we just found out that most of the emails we have received over the past couple of years were not inputted correctly, and out of hundreds of emails, only 8 were valid. SO I am now here asking for your help in this project. Below you will see 2 of my email addresses (either will work), and if you can send word out to ANY and ALL Foxes (anyone who your buddy class claims as one of their own), to email me so we can add them to our database, I would surly appreciate it. Our ultimate goal is to have a massive F-2 reunion with all classes, and to build our alumni support. Thank you for reading this, and hope that this works out soon (Ill probably be a dead zip when its all done) so we can make this happen for the Fightin Fox Company!

Gig 'Em and God Bless,

John Flores F-2 '16
John93flores@email.tamu.edu
John93anthony1216@gmail.com
"What's It To Ya, Snake!"
Federale01
AG
quote:
Class of '01 here! Is there a way to get fox trot deuce gear to sport as dead elephants?
Good bunch of guys right there.
jaf1293
AG
Howdy,

To answer your question, YES YOU CAN! I know we use to sell them to Ol' Foxes in years past, but stop due to lack of demand. This is another reason we want to start an alumni association so you guys can order Fox gear. Here is a link to our website that has a store. They do NOT have the white PT gear, but we can see about starting an order of the whites. But this store has some neat gear such as jackets, hoodies, our new grey dri fit PT gear, and more.

http://www.f2foxes.com/

What's It To Ya Snake!
alton70
AG
Class of '70 here.
F2Aggie
AG
Class of 2002 here.

F2Aggie
AG
quote:
quote:
Good bunch of guys right there.

What happened to the Aggie Code of Honor? '01 stunk

just kidding
BTHO Pessimism

BTHO Pessimism
quote:
The first Cobra C-1 was formed from Sabre C and Spider D remnants in January of 1970. Some of the old Sabres and Spiders went to Red Eye One from the information that I was aware about. I entered as a fish in fall of 1970 into Cobra C-1. This is what I was told from upperclassmen consisting of old Spiders and Sabres. My understanding was some of the Spiders were kicked out of college entirely and some were kicked out of the Corps but allowed to attend A&M. If you ever read these stories :

http://hosting1.aggienetwork.com/heavens11_72/our_memories/spider-d.html

The author had one thing wrong Spider D was disbanded in January and not in May of 1970.

cavscout96
AG
Outfit reunion this month

https://secure.touchnet.com/C21490_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=13110&FROMQRCODE=true
ProudAg2021
Howdy,

I am in the class of 2021 and I am a rising zip in Company F-2. As I was home from school, I found an F-2 Challenge coin that has "2011" engraved on it. I was talking to a dead zip from the class of 2019 and said it was given to fish at the end of their fall semester or fish year. The challenge coin I have belonged to someone who was class of 2011 in Company F-2, if anyone knows someone from the class of 2011 or has a year book of all the people in the outfit at that time, I would appreciate if you send me details!

Thanks and gig'em

Whats It to ya Snake?

my email is ethanaleman@tamu.edu
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.