This traffic sucks on 1604

1,970 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by TXAggie4Christ
Aggie Therapist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That is all……

Leaving camp Bullis at 5 and what a **** show on 1604
MookieBlaylock
AG
are you driving your white van?
NastyNate
Miss all the signs and media stories on I-10 and 1604 being closed in both directions all weekend? Been like that the last few weekends too.
Aggie Therapist
AG
I live in Round Rock.

Last time I had drill was December 7th

But yeah, going to be checking the news more haha
You’re not alone—the Veterans Crisis Line is here for you. You don’t have to be enrolled in VA benefits or health care to call.

Dial 988 Press 1
NastyNate
Oh that sucks. Makes sense why you wouldn't see it then. I would count on construction on 1604 and I-10 for at least the next 47 years.
LCE
AG
Yeah. It's a cluster. Even Vance Jackson over 1604 was shut down.
MookieBlaylock
AG
NastyNate said:

Oh that sucks. Makes sense why you wouldn't see it then. I would count on construction on 1604 and I-10 for at least the next 47 years.

pretty safe bet
Aggie Therapist
AG
Have work again today at Bullis. I reside at 1604/Braun when I'm working here.

Should I blow right through 1604 and take NW Military HWY South to 410? Then go to leon valley?
LCE
AG
Get to Babcock and 1604 and Babcock will take you to Camp Bullis Road.
NastyNate
This is probably the best way. Babcock will have some backup at 1604 but once you are past it, it's pretty easy to get over the camp bullis/I-10. Just don't get any closer to the interchange or you'll get stuck in traffic.
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
NastyNate said:

47?

An optimist, huh.
Reload8098
AG
All of SA is under construction. And when it's all finished it's still going to be a total sh*t show because it's still growing like crazy. I think we're going to become '09ers." Son goes to a charter school downtown and most of his friends are in TH or AH. We have a great 1 acre lot in Bulverde but I'm going to sell it and we're going to put our money into a reno, in town. My son's commute from A Ranch is 45 minutes, when we move it will be ~ 10 -15 mins.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
You won't regret it!
Reload8098
AG
No sir we won't. We also don't like the new architecture with crazy roof lines and small windows. In 20 years all that crap is going to be dated like shag carpet.
TXAggie4Christ
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

That is all……

Leaving camp Bullis at 5 and what a **** show on 1604

Sounds like you need to speak with a counselor.
Aggie Therapist
AG
It's okay. I'm happy now.
You’re not alone—the Veterans Crisis Line is here for you. You don’t have to be enrolled in VA benefits or health care to call.

Dial 988 Press 1
TXAggie4Christ
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

It's okay. I'm happy now.

I drive all around the city, burbs and even rural country for my job. Now, even when knowing where I'm heading I'll call up the map to look for the red lines and possible better route.

I'll call my wife……I'm going 2 on 1604.
But then like today I'm driving to La Vernia which the traffic flow and scene is therapy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.