From our family to yours, welcome to Pilot Roofing.

My name is Travis Huddleston, alongside my beautiful wife Mary Ashleigh Huddleston, and our sweet girl Mary Kollyns Huddleston.

I graduated from Texas A & M Kingsville with a degree in Ag Business while on a rodeo scholarship. My wife got her undergraduate degree from Tarleton University and her masters degree from Sam Houston as a Licensed Professional Counselor who's passion is working with young children.

Our first date, or blind date was at Cheddar's off University while she was attending Blinn at the time.
Though neither one of us graduated from Texas A&M we have been lifetime Aggie Football supporters going back to the Reggie McNeal days.

After years of observing the roofing industry, I noticed a gap in the market for quality, customer-focused services. I was tired of seeing shortcuts and subpar workmanship, so I decided to take a stand. My mission has been clear from the start, to provide top- notch roofing services with a focus on durability, aesthetics, and customer satisfaction.

Our passion for excellence extends beyond roofing. We are deeply invested in our communities, supporting local events, charities, and initiatives that make a positive difference. We believe in building not just roofs, but relationships based on trust and mutual respect.

As a proud sponsor of TexAgs, we are excited to connect with the Aggie community and share our expertise.

Travis Huddleston
travis@pilotroof.com
Pilot Roofing | Texas Residential & Commercial Roofing Contractor

From roof replacements to roof repairs, Pilot Roofing is a trusted, local roofing contractor dedicated to installing a beautiful and affordable roof for you home.