From TexAgs Sponsor, EkoPoly:

Howdy TexAgs,

I'm Robert Pruitt, owner of EkoPoly and I wanted to share the story of how EkoPoly came to be, and my idea of bringing manufacturing jobs back to the South.

I've always been a fan of poly outdoor furniture. Its durability, low maintenance, and eco-friendly nature have always impressed me. A few years ago, when I decided it was time to purchase some new furniture for my outdoor space, I encountered a frustrating problem - the lead times for delivery were excessively long. This prompted me to start asking questions and dig deeper into the poly furniture industry.

What I discovered was surprising. Although a significant percentage of sales for poly furniture came from the South, nearly all the manufacturing was concentrated in the North. Even more surprising was the fact that the majority of poly companies didn't produce their own lumber, relying on external suppliers. As someone passionate about revitalizing manufacturing in the United States, this misalignment presented an incredible opportunity.

With a clear vision, I founded EkoPoly. Our mission was twofold: to bring manufacturing jobs back to the South and to make high-quality poly furniture more accessible to enthusiasts like me. We set out to do things differently. Instead of relying on external suppliers, we established our own poly lumber production facility right here in Georgia.

Today, we proudly design, craft, and ship our "eko"-friendly outdoor furniture from our state-of-the-art 100,000 square foot facility in Georgia, creating job opportunities and contributing to the resurgence of manufacturing in our region. EkoPoly has become a testament to the power of passion, entrepreneurship, and a commitment to reshaping an industry for the better.

Thanks for letting me share this part of the EkoPoly story with you all. It's a journey fueled by a love for poly outdoor furniture and a dedication to making a positive impact on our community and industry. If anyone has questions or wants to learn more about our unique approach, feel free to ask!

Robert Pruitt, Owner
Phone number: 478-448-4548
info@ekopoly.com