Best OB-GYN's in the SA area?

1,730 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by AgsMyDude
Thunderstruck xx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My family and I are moving to the Boerne/Fair Oaks Ranch area this fall, and we have a baby due in December. We're looking for an OB-GYN to transfer my wife's care to after we move. Therefore, I am looking to the all knowing power of TexAgs to help us find a great OB-GYN in the area.

Thank you!
abcags
AG
Women Partners inside North Central Baptist Hospital is wonderful. My wife sees Dr Shah, couldn't be more happy with her. We've got two kids, and experienced some loses. Couldn't have done it without Dr Shah. Plenty of friends that see other physicians within that practice, and only have heard of good experiences.
WillowCityTX_C5L1
AG
Dr. Steven Pilkington - Aggie doc, delivered our two kids (now 7 and 9), takes great care of my wife.
bam02
AG
He wasn't my wife's OB but I know him another way and I would recommend him just based on knowing him and his wife.
Napmaster08
AG
Seven Oaks is a pretty popular one, tied to the Methodist Hospital in the med center. My wife sees Satterfield (she's awesome) but supposedly they are all good. They have a remote office in Boerne that opened up not too long ago.
DartosFC
AG
We just had our second. Used seven oaks and it's been a really good experience.
Hullabaque
AG
Dr. Pilkington lives in my neighborhood. He is a good guy.

My wife sees Dr. Brian Harle in the Seven Oaks group. She's seen him for 18 yrs now. He's highly recommended.
AgsMyDude
AG
Napmaster08 said:

Seven Oaks is a pretty popular one, tied to the Methodist Hospital in the med center. My wife sees Satterfield (she's awesome) but supposedly they are all good. They have a remote office in Boerne that opened up not too long ago.

My wife also delivered 3 through seven oaks.

They were generally pretty good but had an issue with the on call doc showing up for the last delivery because it was 15 mins after shift change so neither was prepared. A 3rd doc from the practice had to run over. Barely made it.

Other than that good group
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.