Comal County divorce attorney recommendation

1,871 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by DargelSkout
TX AG 88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need a recommendation for a tough divorce attorney. Preferably centered in New Braunfels.

(Not that many on here know me IRL, but it's not for me. Trying to help a friend.)
SLF11
AG
Ken Brazle is a great guy and experienced family attorney but I know he is trying to retire. I bet he still has good recommendations
AgPT06
AG
https://www.langleybanack.com/professionals/justin-b-morley/
newbie11
There's no reason to limit yourself to new Braunfels. It's not a long drive to SA and a lot of meetings with your attorney will be zoom. A good lawyer in divorce is a 100x a bad one.

Langley Banack has some good lawyers. Krystal Thompson is very knowledgeable. A couple of other heavy hitters in SA are Jason Beshara, Jane Deyeso.

My ex used Brandon Wong. He's terrible. Downright terrible.

My advice is to try your best to keep it amicable if possible. Or at least make it appear that it's amicable. Especially if you have kids.

Good luck. Divorce is hard regardless.

TX AG 88
AG
Thanks y'all. At this point, they've decided to try to work it out.

Asked for a NB based atty because that's where the case will be heard (if it goes there) and we wanted someone known to the court. Amicable (via mediator) was the agreed intent until one side out-of-the-blue retained an atty and filed a petition... That put my friend in "playing catch-up" mode.
DargelSkout
AG
AgPT06 said:

https://www.langleybanack.com/professionals/justin-b-morley/

I know this guy personally (not professionally). He's a great lawyer and well known to the NB courts.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.