Early Voting

1,861 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AgsMyDude
mike073
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tobin Library - ten minute line at 12:30 today. No issues.
Gig 'em Aggies!

MookieBlaylock
AG
That's a long line
Burdizzo
AG
Old 09ers representin'
aggiejim70
AG
Burdizzo said:

Old 09ers representin'
My People
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Beckdiesel03
AG
Yesterday around 12:15 at Goodwin complex for Comal county was also about a 10 minute wait in line.
An L of an Ag
AG
This morning the wait was about the same at Brookhollow Library.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Library on Roosevelt was about 8 people deep on Tuesday and had 10 machines so only about 10 minutes. I'm going to see if I can vote on the northside now.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Burdizzo
AG
mike073 said:

Tobin Library - ten minute line at 12:30 today. No issues.

Voted at Tobin yesterday late. I think I was second to last person in the door. In and out in five minutes.

Ran over some vagrants on Austin Highway afterward for fun on my way home.

/Almost old 09er
mike073
AG
There is enough plastic shielding at the Tobin to outfit a hockey arena. Hard to find a place to squeeze your driver's license through. Nice of them to think of us oldsters.
Gig 'em Aggies!

Burdizzo
AG
mike073 said:

There is enough plastic shielding at the Tobin to outfit a hockey arena. Hard to find a place to squeeze your driver's license through. Nice of them to think of us oldsters.

The lady I handed my ID to just shoved the plexiglass aside and took it. She scanned it twice for some reason, probably so she could cancel my anglo ballot.
mike073
AG
Also, all the years I went to Lyon's Field and had to stand up to vote were forgotten at Tobin. Lovely chairs to sit in while tapping on a screen for all the proper candidates.

Noticed Robert was referred to as Beto instead of Robert - do you get to choose the name you want on the ballot? Not sure how that works.
Gig 'em Aggies!

Rattler12
mike073 said:

Also, all the years I went to Lyon's Field and had to stand up to vote were forgotten at Tobin. Lovely chairs to sit in while tapping on a screen for all the proper candidates.

Noticed Robert was referred to as Beto instead of Robert - do you get to choose the name you want on the ballot? Not sure how that works.
It was listed as Beto because he knows his voters and half of them wouldn't know who Robert Francis was.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Rattler12 said:

mike073 said:

It was listed as Beto because he knows his voters and half of them wouldn't know who Robert Francis was.
So true. I was going to make an "Adios Robert Francis" sign for Wednesday morning and I think you are right.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
lp01
AG
Voted at Tobin today just before Noon. Took maybe 10 minutes. Had about 10 people in front of me, but seemed like they had more voting machines than in the past. Probably the quickest I've ever voted in there. Even had some parking open too.
p_bubel
In and out at the county office on Frio St with no line this morning.
La Vernia_Ag06
AG
Same experience in La Vernia, seemed to be a icy more streamlined process.
AgsMyDude
AG
Anyone been to Parmer to vote?
Whitetail
AG
The earlier you vote, the more time you give to the cheaters to figure out how much they have to cheat.
lp01
AG
True enough
NastyNate
Plan on heading there shortly and will let you know
NastyNate
Assuming you meant Parman btw…

Took about 30 minutes total. Line looked long but moved pretty quick. Going over the lunch hour probably added to the wait time as well.
Bluff Rat
AG
Went to Parman Library on Saturday afternoon before the game started and was in and out in 10 minutes.
AgsMyDude
AG
Yeah, twas a typo...

Thanks for the info
AgsMyDude
AG
AgsMyDude said:

Yeah, twas a typo...

Thanks for the info

In and out in 30
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.