NorthRock Church

1,948 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Boban
newbie11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone know anything about NorthRock church? I know they're non denominational but are they charismatic? I was thinking of trying them out. Thanks in advance.
An L of an Ag
AG
We have been going there for a few years now. Non denominational, and a very good worship group, as well as a top-notch lead pastor.

The 1604/281 location is the most attended location, but we have been going to the midtown location because my stepson and his wife serve there.

For reference, we went to CBC for years, and switched to Northrock more out of convenience than anything else.
newbie11
Thanks I really appreciate the feedback. I don't know if charismatic is for me so I'd rather just avoid churches that are inclined that way.
An L of an Ag
AG
Not sure if I'd call it charismatic in the traditional sense, but the worship portion of the service is very animated.
newbie11
Are y'all healing? Speaking in tongues?
An L of an Ag
AG
Nope. Roughly half an hour of worship (songs) and half an hour sermon that is typically part of a series.
newbie11
Thx
MookieBlaylock
AG
My sista lives in that hood

Always wondered what that was
Boban
An L of an Ag
AG
Just curious, what downtown church do y'all attend now?
Boban
newbie11
Fwiw I've heard good things about First Pres as well. I worked with a girl who grew up in that church,father & grandfather were elders.
An L of an Ag
AG
Interesting, and appreciate the feedback. I was baptized in a Presbyterian church way back when I was little. Both parents were Presbyterian and that was my childhood church experience.
Boban
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.