Anyone else with power out?

1,055 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Emotional Support Cobra
ABATTBQ11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seems like the whole west side is out
Treman 92
AG
We are good in Alamo Heights
aggiejim70
AG
I guess so, Mules beat Burbank 62-0.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Humorous Username
AG
Yep. Stayed up until it came back in around 12:40. CPS tweeted out that an "unknown" car hit the Helotes substation but wasn't there by the time crews got there to repair it. So thanks, random driver, for being terrible at driving and damaging our infrastructure.

Drove around a bit to see the extent of it. A little too reminiscent of the snow outages, so I guess the Helotes substation was one of the ones just turned off during that time so that the CPS building could stay lit up like a Christmas tree every night during the outages.
Treman 92
AG
aggiejim70 said:

At this point, I'm thinking AH needs allow all other schools in our district a handicap similar to those used in golf…then it'll be fair
MookieBlaylock
AG
Must be 9/24 related
ABATTBQ11
AG
Was going down Leslie road earlier today and saw the damage. Whoever it was ****ed that place up. Surprised they got it back up so soon
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Treman 92 said:

aggiejim70 said:

At this point, I'm thinking AH needs allow all other schools in our district a handicap similar to those used in golf…then it'll be fair

Maybe they can get in trouble again and have to use the JV squad!

Poor Burbank, the game was so boring the upper stands were empty after halftime.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.