Looking to buy silver

897 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by hillcountryag86
Cowman1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any recommendations around SA? Wanting to purchase coins or bars, not a collector just want to get for my kids. Thanks
NastyNate
I don't have a place around San Antonio that I've used but I highly recommend JM Bullion. Process is super easy and you'll pay the same premiums as you will at any of the places in town. I always wait for sales on coins/bars. They don't have a minimum quantity and you'll get the lowest premium even if you just buy 1. They have a $200 free shipping minimum but that's pretty easy to hit.

There is a Gold/Silver thread on the Business & Investing Forum that offers a lot of advice on types and quantities. If you need advice on how much premiums run then that thread will have them. The sales on JM bullion normally drop the premiums way down. Silver has a huge premium as a percentage of price so hitting the sales is great. Hope this helps.
NastyNate
Just saw that you asked on that thread already. Sorry I couldn't be of more help and hopefully someone else will reply who can help. I haven't started selling any of mine yet so I don't know who in town to use.
Cowman1
Thanks for your replies.
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG

Maybe check with this gentleman. I doubt he'd sell though.
LCE
AG
Lone Star Coins off 410 and Vance Jackson.

Bought silver there a few times.
Jason C.
AG
https://www.alamoheightscoinshop.com/
hillcountryag86
AG
Thread derail and apologies. Just bought 1/2 oz of gold nuggets from a couple of customers of mine. They are on the Discovery Channel Gold Rush series. Good guys. Cool to have some nuggets.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.