Hotel near Majestic theater?

1,330 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SW AG80
Roger Metzger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations for a nice hotel near the Majestic theater? One night only so cost not really an issue. Thank you.
Good night, Irene.
dg77ag
AG
Omni La Mansion Del Rio, within walking distance, and its historic and right on the river. Lots of great restuarants also nearby.
BlackLab
AG
Hotel Valencia is next door.
aggiejim70
AG
Or you could go old school and stay at the Gunter or the Saint Anthony
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Roger Metzger
AG
Thank you. I was trying to compare the Omni and Gunter but saw mixed reviews on both. My wife's first priority is always cleanliness of the rooms so was leaning toward the Omni. But I'll check out the Valencia also. Thanks.
Good night, Irene.
BlackLab
AG
Check out St. Anthony. Great hotel and clean/cool rooms.
buda91
AG
For work, I stay at the Drury Plaza a lot. It's not near as fancy as other places but it's a good room for a decent price.
TikkaShooter
Saint Anthony…
NastyNate
Hotel Valencia is about 10 feet away. It's nice and is right on the river. They have a nice bar and a couple restaurants within the hotel.
DGrimesAg92
Hotel Emma, if you're bringing your lady……..you'll thank me later.
SW AG80
AG
St. Anthony is a good rec, but keep in mind that on your walk to The Majestic you will encounter lots of homeless people. We were down there a week ago tonight and I was surprised at the number of homeless. And lots of them at Travis Park United Methodist Church.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.