Bracken Christian or NBCA?

1,750 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DGrimesAg92
AgPT06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone had kids at either school? Pros and cons? Academics vs comal isd? Don't really care sports one way or another.
Ginormus Ag
AG
What age are your kids? I don't know much about BCA or NBCA in high school, but I can tell you what I know about elementary from having kids that go to another private school in the area. Pm me if you would like.
aggiejumper
AG
What age? Different feel at each of those schools. Go tour both and determine which one you like.
AgPT06
AG
Elementary right now but we would be in it through high school ideally. If we went comal it would be Smithson Valley high in the end. Or we might look at Rockwall Ranch that would put us in Davenport.
msaggie98
AG
Just seeing this, so you might not need help anymore, or maybe you've received the answers you needed!
We're a NBCA family and would be happy to help answer any questions you have. We have 3 kiddos enrolled…7th, 6th, and 1st. Both of our older two started at the elementary. Feel free to email me if you have any questions! Oh, and does it help that our Head of School is an Aggie?
My email is meredith at avolarcorp dot com
DGrimesAg92
My son is an 8th grader at BCS, best move we ever made. He's getting a top notch college prep, Christian education and it's one big family there…..K-12.

Nothing bad to say about SVMS or SVHS, just too big. Daughter is a 6th grader at SVMS, only because BCS doesn't have a dance team.
AgPT06
AG
Good to hear. We just bought a lot in Mt Springs Ranch and plan to apply to Bracken as soon as opens in Feb.
DGrimesAg92
AgPT06 said:

Good to hear. We just bought a lot in Mt Springs Ranch and plan to apply to Bracken as soon as opens in Feb.

Cool…..we live in RC, you're gonna love it out here.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.