Looking to Buy Land in Spring Branch Area

2,694 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TikkaShooter
IceAg22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wife and I are looking to purchase land to build a house in Spring Branch. Really like the River Crossing area. We currently live north of 1604 in SA, but would like to get a little further north. Any recommendations on real estate agents or other neighborhoods to check out around that area? Appreciate the help.
billyjack2009
We're looking in that area as well. Yvonne Hoffman is our agent.

We're focused on the north side of the lake primarily, but also liked Lantana Ridge.
IceAg22
AG
We are also eyeing Lantana Ridge. My office is next to the airport, but I call on Austin once a week and my wife's office is right at 1604/281. So I would prefer to stay on the south side, closer to the river and along the 281 corridor.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
IceAg22 said:

Wife and I are looking to purchase land to build a house in Spring Branch. Really like the River Crossing area. We currently live north of 1604 in SA, but would like to get a little further north. Any recommendations on real estate agents or other neighborhoods to check out around that area? Appreciate the help.
If you're need of services to help you secure that land, feel free to check us out at Red Pear Realty!, we've got a local in San Antonio!

We are a Texas Rebate and Flat Fee Realty Company

Benefits include:

• Experienced Real Estate Professionals who've graduated from A&M's Masters of Real Estate Program
  • Commission Rebates up to 2% of the purchase price for buying
  • We list and sell homes all over the state of Texas for $2K - regardless of sales price.
We are Aggies who've helped hundreds of Aggies buy and sell homes all over the great state and save money while doing it!

Here is a link to the Red Pear Realty Feedback thread with testimonials.

Thank you!

The Red Pear Realty Team
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
billyjack2009
Have you purchased anything? What do you think about Mountain Springs Ranch?
Rattler12
Buy in an area serviced by a H2O company ie Canyon Lake Water Supply Corp The ground water supply around here is getting iffy if you're planning on property and a well. If so drill the well first before you start on your house. Lot's and lots of holes being poked into the Trinity. If you do buy land and drill don't expect a plethora of water and don't drill shallow. In times of drought older wells have gone dry entirely or will provide water for 15 minutes and then need a couple hours to recharge for another 15 minutes worth. Access to adequate water is soon to become a major hurdle because of all of the development up this way.
Kramer
AG
The Crossing at Spring Creek
TikkaShooter
Rain water capture solves this problem

Way too many people think the ground water is only option. With metal roofs being the norm…perfect capture surface.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.