Doctor recommendations - Stone Oak

1,304 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PuryearFratDaddy
Team Ramrod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a general practitioner in my network (Aetna)Anyone have any experiences with the following physicians (according to Aetna they are all accepting new patients)

Dr. Aaron A. King
Dr. Solomon I. Paley
Dr. David K. Tharakan
Dr. John N. Phillips

TIA!
bam02
AG
Aaron King is my doc and he's great but he's quitting family practice immediately and focusing on diabetes care. It's always been his passion. Not sure who I will go to now.
bam02
AG
Paley is an awesome doc and Ag. Probably who I will try to start seeing now.
Team Ramrod
AG
Thank you!
FIDO*98*
AG
Why not Jaafar or Coutinho?

Does suck about King though. He was easily the goat for primary care in Stone Oak.
bam02
AG
Forgot about Coutinho. Guess I figured with Jaafar it would always be a PA. Not that I over need anything beyond a physical.

Edit to knock on wood!
AgsMyDude
AG
bam02 said:

Paley is an awesome doc and Ag. Probably who I will try to start seeing now.

This is where my wife and I go. The cool part is they have a quest lab in the office so do all your blood work there too. Super handy
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
FIDO*98* said:

Why not Jaafar or Coutinho?

Does suck about King though. He was easily the goat for primary care in Stone Oak.
Coutinho is my doc, lives in my hood too.
PuryearFratDaddy
AG
Thanks for rec's above, revisiting as well.

Tried Paley but not available until January and PA until Sept. I was surprised with a new patient visit vs physical requested and office pushed to PA pretty hard. Good problem to have for them, just want to have a closer direct doc relationship.

Live in Pleasanton and work between la cantera/stone oak, though seems better SA ones are now concierge, so starting to consider.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.