Physician Recommendations in NB

853 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AgTDub
MacerAg94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am new to the area and looking for a Primary Care Physician in New Braunfels/San Marcos area. Thank you in advance!
AgPT06
AG
The problem may be finding someone accepting patients, but ones who I know are right now are Dr Lee and Dr Earnest. Both great and take time to get to know you. Dr Nelson is who I see and would recommend but don't think he is taking new patients at the moment. Also maybe Gruhlkey or Francis.
AnScAggie
AG
Hindman was good when we lived there. I liked that he didn't give a pill for every sniffle, cough or cold, if you're in to that sort of thing then he may not be for you.
agdoc2001
AG
AgPT06 said:

The problem may be finding someone accepting patients, but ones who I know are right now are Dr Lee and Dr Earnest. Both great and take time to get to know you. Dr Nelson is who I see and would recommend but don't think he is taking new patients at the moment. Also maybe Gruhlkey or Francis.
Agree with Jason Nelson, Eric Francis, and Jay Gruhlkey - but getting in may be an issue, especially if Medicare. If you have Medicare, try the Pak medical group. They are a bit newer so easier to get an appointment and I have only heard good things.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AgTDub
AG
Dr Lee is my PCP. Great guy who takes time to actually listen.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.