Video Production/Photography Work

2 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by valtosca
Baetge05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just wanted to throw this out there to the folks in Aggieland/surrounding areas. I am currently full-time with the College of Engineering, but am looking for some freelance work on the side. If you are in need of any video production and/or photography work, feel free to reach out! I am free most evenings and weekends.

A sample of my work is below that includes my contact information. I have worked in the industry for 16 years: Texas A&M (12th Man Productions, College of Education, College of Engineering), 2 different churches, and numerous freelance clients for all types of businesses.

Sample Work & Contact Info
AAM02
AG
I bet working for the College of Engineering is a blast. I saw some motion control in your latest work. Are you familiar with Emotimo and the Dana Dolly? I usually roll solo but my gear is a lot easier to manage with two people. I'm based in SA but do work all over the place. Hit me up at clinton.haby at StoryKeeping.com
valtosca
AG
Haby is good people and worth the call. He's always done great work for me.

- Patrick Thompson '10
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.