Sports Cards

1,821 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ginormus Ag
Mike Elko
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If anyone in the greater San Antonio area wants to get rid of baseball, basketball, or football cards, please let me know. Much appreciated.
TomDoss91
AG
Are you looking for bargains (people just dumping) for resale or looking to save on shipping and/or see it for yourself ahead of time before adding to your personal collection?

I have quite a bit of stuff in category 2 if you are interested. With the exception of some of the higher end volatile stuff (ex. Topps Kobe, Lebron, Curry RCs), I generally price my stuff at the lower end of "eBay Sold" items. Could offer a slight discount knowing that if I post it to eBay they'll get their cut.

Also have 70s through 90s hockey if interested.

Mike Elko
AG
Thanks for the reply. I'm looking to supplement my collection, essentially for my son. I'm fairly open to any avaliable cards, depending on condition and asking price. Feel free to send pics and pricing: donothassle@gmail.com
TomDoss91
AG
I'll send an email. I'm gradually selling off the extras in my collection that I don't have a desire to keep....in order to fund a little new stuff and fill out some older sets (almost done).

It'll give you a feel for what's available and go from there. Pics and prices are not an insignificant amount of work so I'd want to narrow the initial scope and go from there.
Hendrix
AG
I have ton of graded gem mint HOF rookies and a few PSA 9s of older cards. If you want to pay FMV I'll talk. Otherwise go pound sand.
Redstone
AG
Austin I can help you out in a big way.

Please leave me your email....
Redstone
AG
Never mind I'll email you
Mike Elko
AG
Bump just in case anyone else is parting with cards. Thanks again, Redstone!
Ginormus Ag
AG
Anybody been to the cards and collectibles show at the Shrine Temple in the past couple of months? I saw today that they have another show on 7/10 & 11.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.